Pleaung Payu...(phous pleung sneaha)..need help

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Please anyone, I'm desperate, can you tell the ending to this lakorn starring Oil and Aump P? :D It would greatly be appreciated.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it a happy ending ..humm oil found out the truth about Aum 's past and he regret all the thing he done to her so he went to stop Aum & Louis wedding blah balh they understand each other and they hug in the water or ocean lol the end

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
sarn i love your banner.. i was goign to watch that movie too. but its my week for a comedy lol.. i said i wanted to watch pleung payu too but after i heard the summary the story line is to messy lol gives me a headache.. i cant watch aum do aht.. its hurts me. =)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , yeah it does messy .. cuz Aum's have baby with the evil dude and give up her child to her sister and den came back to thailand after 7 - 8 year .. seek revenge and the guy she recently in love with ---> Oil

Sanny

sarNie Egg
oooo hope to watch it fast XD sounds intresting i watch in thai but did kno wat they said >< hehhe

Vannak

sarNie Egg
none3 said:
Please anyone, I'm desperate, can you tell the ending to this lakorn starring Oil and Aump P? :D It would greatly be appreciated.
[post="58193"][/post]​
Man i waiting on it ta come