PLEASE READ THIS~ PELASE

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
I am looking for people with "talent" to help me sub a japanese drama. I will be subbing Hana yori no dango (japanese version of meteor garden). However, i want to know if there is anyone who is willing to help me. I prefer people who have basic knowledge in encoding and timing. As well i'm looking for a GOOD karaoke effect person. This will be an attempt to speed sub this series.. However i would still want the quality to be HIGH as possible. I will be doing all the translation (the hard work).. i just need the team.. please help me out ;)
:w000t:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Thank you for your help.. in the end, only 1 person offer to help me.. i am so not popular here :wavecry:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Yah i know D-addict people are doing it as well. The reason i was planning to do this, is to create traffic and attract more people to sarnworld. And i'm pretty sure i can sub it faster than most group. I kinda have a team up.. just.. my co-translator (who is proof reading my work) is.. taking her time.. And i can't tell her to do it faster due to the fact.. she's superior than me :shocked:

darvil

sarNie Adult
onestupidguy said:
Yah i know D-addict people are doing it as well. The reason i was planning to do this, is to create traffic and attract more people to sarnworld. And i'm pretty sure i can sub it faster than most group. I kinda have a team up.. just.. my co-translator (who is proof reading my work) is.. taking her time.. And i can't tell her to do it faster due to the fact.. she's superior than me :shocked:
[post="33125"][/post]​
bah more like she's a girl and you can't handle that firestorm. :sweat: