Please read if want to move lakorn out of this section

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If a lakorn is confirmed to film again...or not cancel any more and is ready to air...Please let me know by posting the title of the lakorn name in this topic and leave the link to the topic in this topice so I can move it back to the " Currently boardcast & New Lakorn" section.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If a lakorn is confirmed to film again...or not cancel any more and is ready to air...Please let me know by posting the title of the lakorn name in this topic and leave the link to the topic in this topice so I can move it back to the " Currently boardcast & New Lakorn" section.
yeah sure dancy :thanks:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dancy, please move Dork Soke back to the "Currently Broadcast & New Lakorn" section. Exact is going ahead with this lakorn.

Here's the link to the thread: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/45773-dork-soke-exact/page__pid__759832__st__40

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Please move this to the main forum, as this is certainly happening. GMMTV is now producing this, as per their announcement last Tuesday. They have a track record of airing all their dramas within a year after announcement.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid