Please help with character's real name!

Mrsyourstruly

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,
Just joined this website today cus I just started getting back to watching borans again. I was wondering if anyone knew 2 boran actors real name? They both play in many borans and are always the main characters. One plays in 'Gro Pid Jid See' and is one of the 7 pa eks. He's the one that wears red and marries the princess at the end. His name on the show is Suriyavotayvun. The other character plays the king on 'Sung Thong' that has 2 wives. He also plays the God in heaven on 'Thep Sarm Rudoo'. Please help!

Mrsyourstruly

sarNie Egg
Hmmmm, I just started watching borans recently again. So, I'm not 100% sure. But I have a feeling it's the old version. Do you know his name? Please let me know if you do. Thanks!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mrsyourstruly said:
Hmmmm, I just started watching borans recently again. So, I'm not 100% sure. But I have a feeling it's the old version. Do you know his name? Please let me know if you do. Thanks!
The real name of the guy in the red is Chatmongkol Bampen (ฉัตรมงคล บำเพ็ญ). As for the other guy, idk who he is or how he looks like since I'm not up to date with recent Borans. Is it มาฬิศร์ เชยโสภณ? Don't know how to translate his name in English. 

mia07

Introvert
Mrsyourstruly said:
Thank you both! I looked them both up online and it's them. Yay! Do you guys know any other borans they play in?

So many... LOL. Tik was in Gro Pid 7 See, Kraithong, Mithi Mahudsajan, and Tukkathatong. As for the other guy, he was in Kanha-Chalee, Honwichai Kawee, Tas Wang Lang,  Kwan Fa Na Dum, Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang, Laksanawong, Sung Tong, and Juntra-Suriyakat. They were both in Mahasod Chadok, Si Yod Kuman, and Thep 3 Radoo.

Mrsyourstruly

sarNie Egg
OMG! Thank you so much. I seen Tik in Gro Pid Jid See. And the other guy in Tat Wangrang, Juntra Suriyakat, and them both in Mahosod and Thep Sarm Rudoo. But would you happen to know another boran the other guy is in? I watched less than an hour of it last month, but forgot the name. He plays twin brothers and his dad (the king) had a dream about getting a magical weapon to keep there country safe. The king sent the first twin to go look for it, but he never came back. So, the other twin decided to go look for it. In the process, he bumps into a princess he immediately falls in love with. That's all I watched. Lol. Hopefully, you can help.

Mrsyourstruly

sarNie Egg
That reminds me, would you happen to know the real name of another actor? He always plays the pa ek, but when their young. He's just so cute and what makes him stand out from the other young actors is he two front teeth are missing, lol. He played in Praston Manola and Ped Roong Fai. If you know, do you know of any other borans he plays in? Thanks! 

mia07

Introvert
Hmmm.. are you talking about him?

If so, his name is นนท์ หงษ์มานพ (Non Hongmanop?). He was in a lot of borans, too, but he was in most of the remakes. I don't watch that many remakes so I might be missing out of some of his borans, but he was in Nang Sib Song, Prasuton Manora, Kaew Na Mah, Si Yod Kuman, and Thep Sarm Radoo.

This is his mom. She played na'ek in the original, old borans. Love her to death 'cause she was pretty and a fantastic actress, my favorite too! Kinda funny how her son played in most of the remakes that she played na'ek in the originals. LOL.

Mrsyourstruly

sarNie Egg
Yes, that's him! Dang, your good! Lol. But he's so adorable. I remembering going thru all the borans just to see if he was gonna be in it as the young pa ek, lol. And that's funny how he plays in most of his mom's borans. Guess they have their connections in the industry, lol. By the way, do you rent or order your borans online? I use to watch it as a kid years ago, my mom would rent them at the little Thai video store when they were on VHS! Lol. The store closed down. I recently got back to watching them and I watch them on youtube. I loved 'Juntra Suriyakat', but whoever posted it on youtube didn't post the rest of the series. I'm dying to know what happened. And alot of the other borans you mentioned aren't on youtube either. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

mia07

Introvert
His mom was quite popular back then. She was naek in most of the common borans that people know. I was told that she stopped acting due to marriage and was working behind the scenes. Also, she was responsible for casting actors so maybe he got roles through her. I used to order all the borans I had online back in 2009 'cause I was seriously a boran addict. As of now, I'm not sure if those sites are still available. Regarding watching them, most likely you can find it on YT but since CH7 has been filing copyrights, I'm not certain if it's there as well. You can find some of the older ones by typing in Thai characters but idk which one you're interested in.

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
Hello, my name is Eva. I am from Russia. We love Thai lakorn and movies. I'm sorry that I rarely write and rarely visit forum. But found the vast youtube lakorn cool, but I do not know the name in English, no information. Please help. Find all you can, for this project. Maybe this is not the lakorn, but the film?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZWuT8j65A
Actor - Not

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hi Eva, it's nice to know that there are lakorn fans in Russia too :)

The lakorn is called "Ruk Tong Uan" which aired in the year 2546 (2003),  starring Not Vorarit, Lookade Methinee, Marisa Anita, and Pepzi Kemika.

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
oh!!!! Thank you very much for answer))))

We very like lacorn and we have fansub group which translating lacorn from english to russian ))) I have question, is there video to that lacorn and where Can I download that? 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My best bet is for you to download that lakorn from TheGanta92's channel since the person already completed uploading it and it seems that it's also the only place where it's available.  It is a very old lakorn, so some are hard to come by.

Here's the summary in Thai too if you're interested, sorry I can't help to translate it :(

จิ๋ว เป็นพยาบาลสาวน้อย แต่มีน้ำหนักเยอะเกือบร้อยกิโลกรัม ไปไหนมาไหนผู้คนก็มักจะหัวเราะ หรือล้อเลียนในความอ้วนของเธออยู่เสมอ หลายครั้งหลายหนที่จิ๋วพยายามลดน้ำหนัก แต่ไม่เคยประสบความสำเร็จ และหลายครั้งเช่นกันที่จิ๋วมักจะพบรัก และต้องผิดหวังเพราะความอ้วนเป็นเหตุ

แต่คงไม่มีใครทำให้จิ๋วปวดใจได้มากเท่ากับ หมอวรเทพ หมอหนุ่มที่จิ๋วหลงปลื้มว่าเป็นสุภาพบุรุษลูกผู้ชาย แต่แท้จริงแล้ว เนื้อแท้กลับกลายเป็นสุภาพสตรี การไขว่คว้าหารักของจิ๋วคงไม่หยุดลง หากจิ๋วไม่ได้พบกับ คุณชายพัท คุณชายพัทเป็นนักแข่งรถหนุ่มรูปหล่อ มีทุกอย่างในชีวิตเพียบพร้อมทั้งเงินทองและคนรักสาวสวย คุณชายกำลังจะแต่งงานกับ แคท ดีไซน์เนอร์แฟนสาว แต่แล้วทุกอย่างต้องพังทลายลง

เมื่อคุณชายประสบอุบัติเหตุจนกลายเป็นคนตาบอดและแฟนสาวเองก็เริ่มตีจาก กิตติ ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของคุณชาย จึงจ้างจิ๋วให้มาเป็นพยาบาลพิเศษเพื่อดูแลคุณชาย ช่วงแรกคุณชายอาละวาดแผลงฤทธิ์จนคนในบ้านเข้าหน้าไม่ติด มีเพียงจิ๋วเท่านั้นที่สามารถปราบพยศคุณชายได้อยู่หมัด และกลายเป็นคนรู้ใจในเวลาต่อมา ความใกล้ชิดและ สนิท สนมของทั้งสองได้พัฒนาจนกลายเป็นความรัก คุณชายสร้างภาพจิ๋วในโลกจินตนาการว่าเธอคือสาวสวย หุ่นดี เซ็กซี่ เฟอร์เฟค หลายครั้งที่จิ๋วพยายามจะบอกความจริงถึงรูปร่างของเธอ แต่คุณชายไม่ฟัง จิ๋วจึงปล่อยเลยตามเลย และสวมบทบาทไปว่าตัวเองเป็นเหมือนสาวในจินตนาการ

ขณะที่ความรักของทั้งคู่กำลังสุกงอม กิตติก็นำข่าวดีมาบอกว่า หมอจะผ่าตัดเปลี่ยนแก้วตาให้คุณชาย ซึ่งคุณชายจะ มีโอกาสกลับมามองเห็นได้เหมือนเดิม คุณชายดีใจมากและขอคำสัญญาจากจิ๋วว่า จิ๋วจะเป็นคนแรก ที่เขาเห็นเมื่อ เขาลืม ตาขึ้น จิ๋วจำใจต้องรับคำอย่างหนักอก เพราะกลัวว่าหากคุณชายลืมตาขึ้นมาแล้วเห็นสภาพรูปร่างช้างน้อย ของเธอ เขาคงเสียขวัญและเสียความรู้สึกอย่างแน่นอน

จิ๋วคิดหาหนทางที่จะแก้ไขสถานการณ์อันคับขันของตัวเองโดยพยายามจะลดน้ำหนัก แต่ระยะเวลาเพียงไม่กี่วันคงไม่สามารถสร้างปฏิหาริย์ได้ แต่แล้วจิ๋วก็พบทางออกที่ชาญฉลาด เธอวางแผนให้ จูน ผู้เป็นน้องสาว ซึ่งมีหุ่นและขนาดตัวกะทัดรัด ไปสวมบทบาทเป็นเธอชั่วคราวเพื่อตบตาคุณชาย ส่วนตัวจิ๋วเองก็รีบลดน้ำหนักอย่างเร่งด่วนและตั้งใจเปิดเผยความจริงให้คุณชายรู้เมื่อน้ำหนักตัวเข้าที่ ทุกอย่างดูเหมือนจะราบรื่น คุณชายหลงเชื่อว่า จูน คือ จิ๋ว และตัดสินใจที่จะแต่งงานด้วย

แต่แล้วสถานการณ์กลับพลิกผัน เมื่อคุณชายเจอกับหมอวรเทพ และหมอเฉลยความจริงให้คุณชายได้รู้ว่าจิ๋วคือ "สาวน้อยร้อยโล" เมื่อคุณชายพบจิ๋ว เขาจึงได้แต่อึ้งและเสียศูนย์ไปชั่วขณะ ในที่สุด สิ่งที่จิ๋วกลัวก็เป็นดังคาด คุณชายเริ่มถอยตัวออกห่างจากเธอเพราะไม่สามารถรับกับสภาพความเป็นจริงของจิ๋วได้ และเป็นช่วงเวลา เดียวกับที่แคทกลับมาหาคุณชายอีกครั้ง

จิ๋วรับฟังข่าวของคุณชายกับแคทอย่างปวดร้าวและหันมาประชดตัวเองด้วยการเริ่มกินอย่างไม่ยั้ง จนได้พบกับพีท ชายหนุ่มหุ่นช้างเช่นเดียวกับเธอ พีทตามจีบและสารภาพความในใจกับจิ๋ว จนจิ๋วยอมรับและตระหนัก ว่าคงไม่มี ใคร รักคนอ้วนอย่างจริงใจเท่ากับคนอ้วนด้วยกัน จิ๋วจึงเปิดโอกาสให้พีทเข้ามาในหัวใจ

ส่วนคุณชายพัท ถึงแม้ว่าจะถอยตัวออกห่างจากจิ๋ว แต่เขาก็ปฏิเสธไม่ได้ว่าลึก ๆ ในใจเขายังนึกถึงเธออยู่เสมอ จนกระทั่งวันหนึ่ง เมื่อคุณชายบังเอิญพบกับจิ๋วและพีทควงคู่มาด้วยกัน ลมเพชรหึงตีขึ้นหน้า คุณชายจึงได้รู้ว่าแท้ที่จริงเขายังรักเธอไม่เปลี่ยนแปลง คุณชายจึงพยายามทุกวิถีทางที่จะดึงเอาจิ๋วกลับคืนมา แต่จิ๋วไม่มั่นใจและกลัวว่าสักวันเขาจะทอดทิ้งเธอไปอีก คุณชายจึงจากจิ๋วไปด้วยความเสียใจ และระหว่างทางเกิดอุบัติเหตุรถคว่ำ ทำให้ตาบอดอีกครั้ง เมื่อจิ๋วรู้ข่าวจึงรีบตามมาดู และรู้ว่าหัวใจตัวเองไม่เคยมีใครมาแทนที่คุณชายได้ จิ๋วจึงตัดสินใจกลับมาดูแลคุณชายอีกครั้ง

คุณชายและจิ๋วต่างเผยความรู้สึกกันอย่างหมดเปลือก และคุณชายยอมสารภาพว่าเขาไม่ได้เป็นอะไร แต่แกล้งทำตาบอดเพื่อให้จิ๋วกลับมา เพราะรู้ดีว่า จิ๋วยังรักเขาอยู่เช่นเดียวกับที่เขารักเธอไม่เปลี่ยนแปลง

ในที่สุด ระฆังวิวาห์ระหว่างคุณชายหนุ่มหล่อกับสาวน้อยร้อยโลก็ดังกังวานขึ้น

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
Ok, I got. Thank you again ))))  Sorry for my bad english and manners - are you thai person?
I mean... are you thai? and if "yes", could you tell me, is there in Thailand torrent with video (to lacorn)...
I mean, I want to download video but it has problem to find

thanks in advance

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ No worries, your English is fine, we're not picky :)  I'm not Thai, but I can understand some here and there.

If you want, I can download the videos off youtube and reupload it specifically for you here on the forum?