PLEASE help me find this Thai Lakorn!

maixxx

sarNie Egg
I'm desperately trying to find a Thai Lakorn that I watched bits and pieces of a few years back, since I really loved the soundtracks.

It goes kinda like this... (I honestly don't remember much since it's been so long.)

The girl gets kidnapped in the middle of the night by P'ek, and in the morning when she wakes up she is riding on a Elephant. Then a song breaks out and they start to sing.

She is taken into the forest and she lives with the villagers there... and that's all I remember.

The format of the drama was kinda like a musical. There were lots of singing scenes. I know this is not much information... but please help if you can! Thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mae Sri Prai !!! I believe they remake it but the old version the p'ek was Dodo , he kidnapped the n'ek on her wedding day & the groom went after them .

maixxx

sarNie Egg
Mae Sri Prai !!! I believe they remake it but the old version the p'ek was Dodo , he kidnapped the n'ek on her wedding day & the groom went after them .
Thank you so much!!! You are a life saver, lol. I literally was up all night trying to find it.

maixxx

sarNie Egg
^ Lol! I didn't get that far into the series. I just remember falling in love with the soundtracks!

Plus I can't seem to find the series online anywhere. :/

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's on YouTube!!! Just search for it b/c I remember coming across it while searching for kiss/slap scene in lakorn lol

maixxx

sarNie Egg
^ I did search it up on Youtube, but I believe they only had the older version. I really wanted to watch the newer 2010 version, lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Woah! Rscene?? How did i miss this one?? Im going to watch it too now! Lol
Yes there was ! And then the next morning she shave his beard & give him a nice hair cut , I was like "wth" why didn't he came to bed clean cut but instead took her body , with him looking like a cave man HAHAHA

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yes there was ! And then the next morning she shave his beard & give him a nice hair cut , I was like "wth" why didn't he came to bed clean cut but instead took her body , with him looking like a cave man HAHAHA
...bc they are in the wild doing the wild? lol