Plastic

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmmm...as a fan of Aump and others who have gone under the knife, i don't really care if they had something done, so im not even surprised that these thai stars have done it. As long as they don't lie about it and as long as they are not arrogant about it, im alright - and of course, as long as they keep doing good lakorns.

As long as they don't drastically change something, like a HUGE boob or something.

natty

Chubs
oohhh ok.. well then i guess we can say for now that it's rumor.. cus seriously i havent read or heard that she admit it anywhere in aum's forum as well as other forums.. at least not an actually article or interview.. just rumors..

but i still think she got her nose done..

natty said:
ok chaosangelz.. now dont misunderstand me ok... i just want to know where did you read or heard that she admit to getting something done...

i mean i do believe that she got something done, like her nose, but i never read or hear from any of her long standing fans about her admitting to it.. even we debate among ourselves if she got it done or not.. so when you said she admit it.. we just want to know for references.. ;)
[post="166191"][/post]​

i don't know where i read it, but i didn't hear first hand (of course)...i read at some forum that aum stated/admitted that she had breast implants on some talkshow...i don't really think so, but about the nose: definitely...it's difficult since info. changes hands and mouths back and forth and this isn't news... -_-

ChaosAngelz said:
lolz
im gonna watch that lakorn of hers with paul can someone tell me what its about???
[post="166998"][/post]​
sorry i don't know much about it, since i haven't watched it; all i know is that paul rapes aum in here... :ph34r: ...not a paul fan, so... <_<

natty

Chubs
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
i don't know where i read it, but i didn't hear first hand (of course)...i read at some forum that aum stated/admitted that she had breast implants on some talkshow...i don't really think so, but about the nose: definitely...it's difficult since info. changes hands and mouths back and forth and this isn't news... -_-
[post="168217"][/post]​

hmmm..i like to see that talkshow..

sarN

sarNie Granny
ChaosAngelz said:
lolz
im gonna watch that lakorn of hers with paul can someone tell me what its about???
[post="166998"][/post]​
it very good ! basicly about Aum trying to find her mom and want to know why her mom left her . Aum''s granfather is kind behind the whole ordeal and there are toture scene dat the grandfather have his ppl done to Aum. Also, Paul didn't rape Aum .. it a willing LOL>>>> :p

natty

Chubs
sarN said:
it very good ! basicly about Aum trying to find her mom and want to know why her mom left her . Aum''s granfather is kind behind the whole ordeal and there are toture scene dat the grandfather have his ppl done to Aum. Also, Paul didn't rape Aum .. it a willing LOL>>>> :p
[post="168414"][/post]​

:lmao: you and your love for r scene sarn.. well you wont be disappointed in kwan/oil's new lakorn.. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
natty said:
:lmao: you and your love for r scene sarn.. well you wont be disappointed in kwan/oil's new lakorn.. ;)
[post="168443"][/post]​
girl , come on as if u don't .. u know u like it tooo :lmao: . I don't know y but lakorn with those plot make me pay attention to the storyline more . I tend to remeber a lakorn with "R" scene better den the one dat don't hahaha .. ok ok off topic ... i roll myself out .

sarN said:
[post="168414"][/post]​
darn! lol...i was going to get it if it had an R scene...but not now...yes, i know...i love R scenes, too... :lmao:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
... it was a pretty hot scene they did it a few times i fink...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aum never had plasstic surgery!!! just to clarify that with everyone i think i got this from spicy forum. heheheee

Mai*

sarNie Elites
She has had cosmetic surgery, just like 99% of the other thai stars. Bleaching is a form of cosmetic surgery, and a lot of stars, especially the ladies have had bleaching.

But whether or not she's had surgery, she's never admitted, even non Aum fans know she's never admitted to surgery. How many stars are willing to admit to cosmetic surgery? Perhaps Noon, but she's got such intensive work done on her face its hard for her to say otherwise. Many assume that she got work done after her accident, when in fact she had work done prior to her car accident, then later after the accident to fix the injuries.