Plastic

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
janie doesn't look that different from before and that picture she was way younger so it's hard to compare. people can change when they grow older and plus janie has gained more weight too. back then she was skinny so it's normal for her not to have anything. she probably did her eyes but i don't know about her cheeks. it looks like she got them from her dad. her dad's cheeks are puffy like hers too. you could see it in her graduation picture.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i dernooo.. janie look the same to me. i remember i read an article where she said she never done plastic surgery.. but ppl said she should done her nose..

Calisto.. do you have Janies grad pix? i wouldnt mind seeing those..
and i didnt know she had a dad? like.. i never hear her talking about him

oh.. and anyone have pix of her sis?

Mann

cutepie said:
AUM P
NOON W
JANIE T
TATA
ARAYA
ALLLOTSSSSSSSSSSS..........ADD TO IT LATER...
[post="162293"][/post]​
Ummm Araya had plastic surgery?? i don't think sooo on jun pun dao she admitted she didn't and ii never heard anything about lol...

Mann said:
Ummm Araya had plastic surgery?? i don't think sooo on jun pun dao she admitted she didn't and ii never heard anything about lol...
[post="163587"][/post]​

that's what i thought too...but could someone tell me what araya had plastic surgery on? i heard somewhere that she got breast implants, but i thought her bust size increased since she gained some weight... :huh: ...

also, lots of stars do admit to having plastic surgery which is good...noon, janie, and aum admitted... :D

Mann

yeah araya gained some wait she looks prettier even now but hen u gain wait doesn't that make your breasts bigger?? lol i dunno...

Mann said:
yeah araya gained some wait she looks prettier even now but hen u gain wait doesn't that make your breasts bigger?? lol i dunno...
[post="163748"][/post]​
yeah...that's what i thought too...but then some ppl said she got implants so iono... :blink: ...but i agree, araya looks so much better after she gained weight... :sweat:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah I believe there's a topic already but I guess it's okay to make another one since topics can be quite old and it's hard to find...so it's fine no probs ;)

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously gaining weight can make your breast bigger if that area of your body traps fat. take me for example...and also Renee Zellweger...tha chick in brigette jones. so there is a possiblity of truth in what Araya says...I'm not a fan of hers, just giving my opinion

pyh

sarNie Elites
Aom Piyada too. Her nose looks nice now from back when she did her first lakorn with Mos. Her nose used to be flat on top. To me, it's obvious that she had her nose done. Compare pictures now with her old pictures.

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
not to sound dumb, but what did aump get done? She looks the same to me or maybe i'm just blind....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lido_kt said:
not to sound dumb, but what did aump get done? She looks the same to me or maybe i'm just blind....
[post="164596"][/post]​
yea....same here.. not to be dumb but what part of her body..face.. did she get plastic surgery...?? ok.. she's fake but....what's fake "???"
:blink:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Guys we have to note like they do gain weight get older make up and stuffs so they do change but from the effects of nature as well

Penny said:
i always thought aum was pretty.

AUM (my fav thai idol) Got her nose done and something else. i forgot. my thai friend has one of her young pictures, you can so tell she got her nose done. and that something else, i forgot.

if only that thai girl and i was still friends, i would have the picture to prove it.

KELLY<---face the facts!!! aum got surgery!! which is FINE! didn't i tell you a long time ago???!?!? you didn't believe me!
[post="164983"][/post]​

aum admitted to getting her nose done, her chin done, and breast implants...yep...that's about it though...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
aum admitted to getting her nose done, her chin done, and breast implants...yep...that's about it though...
[post="165136"][/post]​
When has Aum ever admitted to getting anything done? Of course she's had work done, it's quite obvious, but as an Aum fan, I have not read one interview or seen one interview of her admitting any work done. Where are you getting this info?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I don't remember Aum saying she has got her nose done or her chin or her breast. I'm one of her fans and if there are articles about it I'll surly know about it.
Plus she has already said in one article that she has gotten nothing done and it's all from her parents, but I'm sure because she doesn't want to admit she did get a few help, which is just normal we don't have to go at her throat for not saying or admitting it (Plus this article was years ago). I believe Aum got her nose fixed a little but the rest, I don't really think so <_<

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Phew said:
I don't remember Aum saying she has got her nose done or her chin or her breast. I'm one of her fans and if there are articles about it I'll surly know about it.
Plus she has already said in one article that she has gotten nothing done and it's all from her parents, but I'm sure because she doesn't want to admit she did get a few help, which is just normal we don't have to go at her throat for not saying or admitting it (Plus this article was years ago). I believe Aum got her nose fixed a little but the rest, I don't really think so <_<
[post="165560"][/post]​
we arnt going at her throat. I think its great and brave that she can admit it. And im sure she did admit it and she said that at least she looks good or something.

natty

Chubs
ok chaosangelz.. now dont misunderstand me ok... i just want to know where did you read or heard that she admit to getting something done...

i mean i do believe that she got something done, like her nose, but i never read or hear from any of her long standing fans about her admitting to it.. even we debate among ourselves if she got it done or not.. so when you said she admit it.. we just want to know for references.. ;)