Plastic

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I thought this would be an interesting topic to talk about.
stars that have had plastic surgery all i know is:

Aum p

cutepie said:
AUM P
NOON W
JANIE T
TATA
ARAYA
ALLLOTSSSSSSSSSSS..........ADD TO IT LATER...
[post="162293"][/post]​

araya a. hargett had plastic surgery?! :blink: really?! i never knew that...what type?

onahc

sarNie Elites
NongMam05 said:
aum p is all fake
[post="162671"][/post]​

and she looks good, more power to her. some people fix and it makes no difference because they're still ugly!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ChaosAngelz said:
sorry bluemoon i didn't know

and noon.w what did she do???
[post="162680"][/post]​
p'noon had her nose done. she actually had gotten into a car accident and broken her nose so she had the surgery. it's not drastically different she wanted to have it similiar but i really like her new nose ^_^

natty

Chubs
onahc said:
and she looks good, more power to her. some people fix and it makes no difference because they're still ugly!
[post="162713"][/post]​
:loool:

pin, jay jetrin's wife just had her nose done..

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
noon got her chin extended too, u can see it in her earlier pics and how it was shorter. her bf ning panita also openly admits to having plastic surgery done.

a lot of stars have stuff done they just don't admit to it, i respect those who do and it admit to it more than those who pretend and say nature gave it to them.

natty

Chubs
lol yes we're all sure about noon.. she admit it herself..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
cutepie said:
AUM P
NOON W
JANIE T
TATA
ARAYA
ALLLOTSSSSSSSSSSS..........ADD TO IT LATER...
[post="162293"][/post]​

:huh: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

aUM? nOON!?! jANIE!?!!! WHOA!!! I'M SURPRISED.. LOL.. :rolleyes:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
indeed more props to p'noon about admiting it. at first when she had her nose done it was done because of the car accident then i think it didn't look right with her nose and chin so she did her chin too ;) i think she looks gorgeous :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I still think janie didn't get anything done... has she admit it??? she still looks very much the same as she was younger.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Noon Woranuch and Janie T. are among the stars that admit to having plastic surgery. If you look you can see Janie's cheeks are tough.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
are you serious??? wow!! I would never have guessed she looks the same as she did when she was younger. But that's good that she admits it. And Noon. It's better not to be fake about that kind of stuff