Plaeng Ruk Rim Khob Fah (Master one)

fanny

sarNie Adult
cant wait benz in another musical lakorn. i'm glad pat play different role because i am so tired of pat playing the same role all the time and her acting is just so so.

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="verdana][size="3"]
[/size][/font]​
[font="verdana][size="3"] [/size][/font]​
[font="verdana][size="3"]
[/size][/font]​
[font="verdana][size="3"] [/size][/font]​

calla

sarNie Adult
is Grate really in this lakorn as the main actor ? if so i would be so happy...i love him. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
Tinah...is there any pix of this lakorn yet ? lolz..i cant wait to see it.

by the way..Boy looks cute in those pix.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I haven't seen any pix but there's clip from the opening though. Boy sure is having alot of lakorns nowadays. I guess he won't be seeing as much. I like him hehe

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw some clips at youtube...damn, Grate look so cute. he is getting really handsome each time he has a new lakorn..lolz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, they are airing most of tv scenes lakorn
Yep how strange is that. So Rome/Yaya must end very soon geese that was quick. Hey Tinah do u reckon that its a happy ending or a twisted one
like Sai See Plerng?

calla

sarNie Adult
this one is also a Tv Scene lakorn ?
anyway,,its good that this lakorn will air soon. it looks interesting..and i really miss great. Benz looks too old for him but i do like them together. as much as i love "kularb Rai Narm" i cant wait til this to air..lolz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one is also a Tv Scene lakorn ?
anyway,,its good that this lakorn will air soon. it looks interesting..and i really miss great. Benz looks too old for him but i do like them together. as much as i love "kularb Rai Narm" i cant wait til this to air..lolz
You like Kularb Rai Narm? I think that was Rome's lakorn are the worst out of his list that he plays. Even though Benz seems old for Grate
but i will watch it for both of them.