'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm too excited to watch this romantic comedy of Mart with Cherry but not feeling of their next upcoming with Janie and
Por joining them especially Janie cos she may or may not be the next n'rai after Joy R did.

icool48

sarNie Adult
T-SER # 2 ( TV VERSION ) ENG SUB

CREDIT : WISHBONIKO

[ SSBT - 27 Jan 2011 ] Pla lai pai daeng ( smart & cherry )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL I just told my little sister yesterday that, that couple is the couple I'm looking forward to the MOST!
What did your sister answer back? Tell her this one with Cherry and Mart is a must see it won't disappoint her.

icool48

sarNie Adult
OST # 1

credit: wishboniko

http://wasashimi.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
What did your sister answer back? Tell her this one with Cherry and Mart is a must see it won't disappoint her.
She says the lakorn is pretty interesting and she says she hasn't Mart with Cherry yet so she's watching Mae Ka Khanom Wan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh Ok tell her if she likes mae ka kanom waan she will probably love this one too. All the above pictures of the couples
are so cute specially that guy and Marprang couple and wan/Jaja and of course Mart/Cherry. :highfive:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Oh Ok tell her if she likes mae ka kanom waan she will probably love this one too. All the above pictures of the couples
are so cute specially that guy and Marprang couple and wan/Jaja and of course Mart/Cherry. :highfive:
Since she saw Duang Jai Akkanee she's excited about the Aunt and Uncle of Cherry's :D

icool48

sarNie Adult
thank you for the pics ja..bella

hi..ja dear alice :D

credit : khuma FB & pla lai pai daeng FB

tv3 photo gallery

http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/2403/Gallery-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%87.html

love these pics :lmao3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh thanks now i reckonise Dew him and Marprang couple is most wanted to watch in this lakorn. Wonder why that guy had the
gun on his hand at Mart and Cherry wedding. :gungirl: :scratchchin:

joey

sarNie Adult

thanks dancy for the pics, and p.jib for those wonderful OSTs, lyrics, and pics as well.

wow, there are a lot of couples in here, but every couple looks very cute together though.

i especially loved the above pic the most. gosh they really look lovely in their wedding outfits. the whole scene and clothing are very beautiful. :wub:

haha..what's up with the dad pointing the gun at Mart at the wedding? i'm surprised to see that someone could bring a gun to the wedding like that. i bet that scene will be hilarious. :lolyup: