Pinky's Memory Box

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Sorry if the pics are too dark..hehe Many people said it's too dark.but I can't help it, I like taking pics in the dark.. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww naruk jarng so how old are u?? lol hahah wondering shall i call u nong or p' haha most likely nong T_O lol and finally u post something for us to get to know u instead of all BM lol

Ohhhhhhhh and im Tina

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thank u na ka p" Tina and yajvaj!! hehe! I'm 13 ka..so I guess I'm ur Nong... :lol: I can call u P' Tina right? :D I love calling someone P' hehe I sound fulley Thai.. haha Yeahhh I just got around into other parts of Sarnworld other than the Request place.. :lol: I saw that many people shared their pics, so i mind as well share mine since I have some of them uploaded on photobucket already.. lol

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^Penny..i always see you posting around in the pictures forums...hm... *supspiciousness rising* lol

buut anyways oOoH soo many hot girls here on sworld hahah xD

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
pinky you're very cute! you should try cutting your hair short! dude we can be best friends! but i like to take pictures in the light!
thanks :D hahaha!! I'm never cutting my hair short.. :lol: That's one thing I've always tried avoiding since I was 5! hahaha! I never want my hair to be short.. :lol: I like it long..haha My mom had to drag me to go cut my hair when I was 5...OMG! I screamed so loud!!! :lol: so she decided to cut only 3 inches off ^_^ haha yeahh sureeee!! I love new friends!! :D That's alright! lol even though u like taking in the light, we can still be friends! :p

Thank u for the comment na ka P' Tao

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
tao i totally do not understand what you're saying!? *points gun to her head and demands for answer*

--

so what do you mean pinky? i stand in the light and you stand in the dark while we take picutres? lol

:lol: Sounds coool! haha Does that make me evil? :unsure: lol

Here are some of the pics when I went to Mississippi with my parents and 2 of my besties :D It was the best time ever!! hehe!

:lol: My friend is a NINJA!! she always sneak up in my pics! <_< lol

Hey Penny!!! Here's a another pic of me in the light!! lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
You are too cute! And o my....soo young too. A young and cute chick. You better be careful on sworld.