Pinky will not extend contract with Ch7

tinah

sarNie Coma
Just read the news @ lynns blog..a public relations officer for Ch7 revealed that pinky will not be extending her contract with ch7..weather she is becoming a free agent or signing with a different channel we will have to wait and see when her contract ends this month..

comment from Thai netizen

“Ch3 actresses, collect your boyfriends and your husbands urgently. E-Pinky, that festive girl is coming over soon. Ch7 has made the right decision. I’m going to celebrate [Pinky] not extending her contract. Don’t bring something rotten, something smelly in the house. Chai-YOoooooooooooo (meaning yea!)”

Another Thai netizen is awaiting the drama between Aff-Pinky (remember the whole Songkran issue) and Pinky with Tanya to unfold. They know the drama will be juicy if Pinky moves to Ch3. Aff and Tanya are top Ch3 actresses and Pinky has problems with both–work DRAMA.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i already saw this coming. if she really was gonna stay with ch7, she would of made it clear since the beginning and not leave to India when her contract is expiring this month. well, if she stays with ch3 she'll be running into alot of drama cuz Aff-Tanya-Aum is over there. but talk about unloyal! ch7 promoted her throughout the time and this is how she repays them back..i could understand if she wanna move later on in the future but as of now, ch7 has continue to promote her non-stop so why would she wanna leave them

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Channel 7 is losing a lot of actor/actress...Araya, Por and now Pinky..Wait they still have the same faces in every lakorn...Pancake and Kwan...Now Min...yah love seeing a lot of these faces lakorn after lakorn....Plus channel 7 lakorn is getting boring now...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
shame to pinky! ch7 always promotes her, more than kwan and this is what she's done to them!

ch. 3 can only air so many lakorns. what are they going to do with all the actors/actresses they're acquiring from ch. 7? unless every lakorn has 3 pra'egs/nang'eks. :lol: time for ch. 7 to promote some new actors. bout time for some new faces anyway.

i don't really care about who's where. just want to see some good storylines accompanied with good acting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I absolutely do NOT want pinky to move to ch.3 (my favorite channel)! also, Tanya is at ch.3, won't this cause even more tension?
lol yes more drama indeed. i dont know what pinky is thinking. if shes hoping for the news to died down well she better think again especially if she switch to ch3. the reporters will eventually try to stir up more drama especially since aff-tanya are with ch3 so she better prepare herself. gosh, i soo dont wanna see her with my favs. why is this all happening!! ive been praying for her not to move. come on now, she gets atleast 3-4 lakorn at ch7 so shouldnt she be thankful for what ch7 has given her,,

tinah

sarNie Coma
P'Pin, the producer of tv scene need to stop trying to steal ch7s people. let them stay where they are at. ch3 already have way too many actresses to promote..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nooooooooooooooooooo that means there's a chance she'll be with ch3. I hope this is just a publicity stunt (as if she isn't in one already hahahaha) and then come back with ch7 and everyone all happy happy w/ Pinky.

Maybe ch7 don't want her no more, with all the drama she's causing.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Pinky should goes to ch.5 it is best for her right now. To avoid Tanya and Aff. If she goes to ch.3 Ken's wife should start rethinking about not allowing Ken to acts with her. Ken has everythings: good looking, money. Tanya's husband not even handsome and goes for him. This girl is dangerous. BE AWARE ch. 3 actresses locked up your men. :wacko:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Pinky should goes to ch.5 it is best for her right now. To avoid Tanya and Aff. If she goes to ch.3 Ken's wife should start rethinking about not allowing Ken to acts with her. Ken has everythings: good looking, money. Tanya's husband not even handsome and goes for him. This girl is dangerous. BE AWARE ch. 3 actresses locked up your men. :wacko:

It takes two to tangle. Stop making it sound like she's a whore.

peaceful

sarNie Egg
I like ch.3 more than ch.7, so I'd like to see pinky move to ch.3. If kwan can move back to ch.3 and all of them can have good dramas, It would be better. It's boring to see pancake everywhere, time after time, ch.7 needs to find some new faces.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
lOl at first I was thinking that she should move to Ch.5, but no not there also. Just stay at Ch.7 it's best for her haha.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree with the comments above. By this rate, I think that they should just have all the actors and actresses become free agents so they can work wherever. Why must ch.3 be like this, they have so many talented and amazing actresses that they can promote, there is no need to take some from ch. 7. If ch. 3 is going to try to take the ch.7 people, why not join forces and share them? But of course, that's not how people make money, so that's probably never going to happen.

I will be disappointed if she moves to ch.3 because executives might promote her a lot and that would mean that some of my ch.3 favorite actresses who work hard will have to be in the shadow of these ch.7 stars that are transferring over. Plus I do not want there to be drama stirring around, because I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. I am a little shocked that she didn't stay with ch.7 because she has been with them for a long time and they have been promoting her to being the famous star she is now. I really hope that she's just becomes a free agent so she can work with all the channels or say that she is planning to stay with ch.7 after all and it was just a misunderstanding. A girl can only wish -_- Maybe she's tired of all this bad news so she might take a break from acting and just relax. Whatever she wants to do, it is ultimately Pinky's decision in the end. I wish her the best.

I wonder what made her come to this decision? Like what was the deciding factor for her to leave ch. 7 after all of these years?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well I'm not a fan of her of anything but I wouldn't call her a traitor and all just becuz she's not extending her contract. I understand that she's been with Ch.7 since childhood, but moving on and stepping out is a way to find more opportunities. Like Por N...he's been with Ch.7 for a long time too, not since childhood like Pinky, but he does get alot of promotions and lakorns also, but when he didn't want to extend his contract, I didn't see or hear anyone calling him a traitor or anything...and about the rumors of her with the guys, like onahc said, it takes two to tangle..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't say anything about por n being a traitor cause he didn't have min 3 lakorns by year like pinky has

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
i don't say anything about por n being a traitor cause he didn't have min 3 lakorns by year like pinky has
Still, he did have many popular lakorns, and the boss recently named him the actor with best personality award..Pinky didn't want to renew her contract becuz she probably just wanted to get away from all the bad gossips about her..so wat I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't use traitor on Pinky, it's more like another journey for her to step out of Ch.7 shadow and start on anew opportunities ahead..but anyone still insist that she is a traitor then oh well, it's your opinion..everyone has different point of perspective anyways..