Pinky & Vee TV Inside 125

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tv-inside won't let me in so i got these pix from cute kwan forum
credits to tv inside

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Wow! Such short shorts there...looks a bit cooter tight :lmao:

However, Pinky looks beautiful in these shoots and Vee is cute, well, with the exception of that 6th pic...he looks constipated LOL

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I dont understand why tv review and tv pool always have the stars wearing some shorts short or short skirts and baring their mid-driff. I'm not saying that they should cover up completely but Ive just been noticing the -too much baring skin- wardrobe.

charm

sarNie Egg
Vee & Pinky look good in here... hmm...they seem to look a lot better than in the lakorn they did 2gether w/Numfon & Arnus.

Did vee lose some weight? He looks cuter & better in shape!

Nena

sarNie Elites
wow vee and pinky they look cute together and i like the pix...i and love the lakorn....

joey

sarNie Adult
omg Pinky look so beautiful and Vee look Hot. Love them so much in Angkor 2 right now. :D

natty

Chubs
charm said:
Vee & Pinky look good in here... hmm...they seem to look a lot better than in the lakorn they did 2gether w/Numfon & Arnus.

Did vee lose some weight? He looks cuter & better in shape!
[post="53820"][/post]​

well um considering angkor 2 is a major action movie base in the woods i would assume he would do SOME stunts himself which lead him to loosing weight? lol..

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I love this couple! I love all the lakorn that they work together in! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing. :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ohh gosh .. *DR00LS* haha ! :shocked: veee looks so effing HOTT in here xD weeee . ughh pinky looks kinna sluty in here lol HER SHORT is SO SHORTT !! haha ;] oh yeah, seems like vee did loose some weight here ! ;p