Pinky Sawika

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
^ lol yeah I watched that, her and Kwan are a lot of mixes.

I love her features, she got those gorgeous big set of eyes.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
is it just me who can't see the pictures because it said badwidth exceeded. =/

anyways, she's half of indian/thai =)

SARY

sarNie Egg
Umm I can't see the pics, it said bandwidth exceeded. Anyways I thought I seen it written that she is muslim too.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
SOOO BEAUTIFUL. Yeah Pinky has herself said she is mixed on TiNiMoChit when she was a guest with Kwan Usamanee. Like with a lot of different nationalites both her and Kwan.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing keylee!..pinky looks :eek: very sexy//and beautiful..she looks older when she dress up n wear make up

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
wow..she looks really gorgeous in the pic..the cloth make up..i just could not believe that the girl who used to play in Doaprasook can grow up this fast...well maybe it is like that nowadays..Kids is growing up so fast... I am talking like i am so old..lol:p

darvil

sarNie Adult
man .. I was like.. hey this girl is cute ..

And like BAM when I read that she was the little dao prasook girl, I was surprised! Yes thats her.. man she has grown into a beautiful gal all right. :D

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think ch7 should really start to promote her. with her beauty she can b the next noon. i think she get shit role in ch7 she should go to exact. where she can train to b thru actress :blink: