Pinky Sawika, Yardthip Rajpal, & Pai Patit (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 5 November 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pinky's the only one I recognize. The other girl looks so familiar, but I don't know who she is. Title will be edited once I find out the other two's names. :) I feel the guy should be in the middle. Finale sure publish their magazines so late...I remember they were shooting for this issue months ago... Pinky looks terrible; not her best. The makeup sure doesn't enhance her beauty. Even the other girl looks better than Pinky. :D The guy isn't that handsome, but this is a nice cover. Finale's designer clothes are beautiful and breath-taking, no matter who wears their clothes!!! :thumbsup:

Credits for the cover: Finale's website (www.finaleweddingstudio.com)
Credits for these behind the scenes pictures: Finale's Webstragram
Credits for the behind the scene video:
sudjittsudjitt's YouTube

AikOm^_^

Pinky is gorgeous here! Yard also look pretty here too. Thanks.
Oh, no wonder she seems so familiar! So, that's actually Yardthip! Lol, thanks! xD Glad you like it! Now I just need the guy's name... And so I stand by what I said earlier: Yardthip looks prettier on the cover and stands out more than Pinky to me. :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
The guy is actually quite famous lol. He's either pra ek or pra rong lol I don't remember his name and his lakorns.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, the guys name is Pai, he made a lakorn as the p'ek with Sammie. I think Pinky looks pretty here and yard too, though sometimes she's not so good in my eyes.

AikOm^_^

The guy is actually quite famous lol. He's either pra ek or pra rong lol I don't remember his name and his lakorns.
The guy is Pai Patit Pisitkul
Yeah, the guys name is Pai, he made a lakorn as the p'ek with Sammie. I think Pinky looks pretty here and yard too, though sometimes she's not so good in my eyes.
Ah-hah, thanks, you guys! :grouphug: Title has been edited. :)