Pinky Savika: Glamerous Style

credits to p'pan @ www.pinkyclub.com

*** some of the other photos don't show up completely so I didn't post them...if you would like to view all of the photos please click here***

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for sharing, Stardust..Pinky looks gorgeous on those outfits..More mature and older now..Love those dresses.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I think she could have done better or the photographer any way. Still love Pinky though. :)

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I love her (and the dresses too) but I think she's not that great here. She looks like she's kinda sleepy or shy... and I don't know why, but I think she looks more "asian" on this shoot, almost Chinese... probably the makeup.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I think Pinky looks too young to do this kind of photos. When I see this shoot, it's just like photos of a young girl well-dressed, without charm and without attractiveness...
The dresses are pretty but doesn't fit her. It's better on real mature women.
Overall, Pinky is pretty but not glamorous at all -_-
oh and her hair... looks so bad >.<

^^ LOL, let's just say that I think that too, cause I love her in smilie pictures :)

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
That was one of my thought too, how old is she. She look beautiful, but just a very youthful face. Love the dresses.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Red lipstick is a no no on Pinky.

I agree Pinky is pretty but not glamorous! She has this exotic Indian look that I like, but I just couldn't see it in these photoshoots =(

Her hair, I have no idea if it is a bun but it is hideous on her. In the past, who has been doing her hair cause they did a horrible job, especially that one time (I'll go find the picture and post but most of you probably know what I am referring to).

tikklles

sarNie Adult
I think Pinky looks too young to do this kind of photos. When I see this shoot, it's just like photos of a young girl well-dressed, without charm and without attractiveness...
The dresses are pretty but doesn't fit her. It's better on real mature women.
Overall, Pinky is pretty but not glamorous at all -_-
oh and her hair... looks so bad >.<
i second that...i thought i was the only one thinking that, she's pretty but this photoshoot theme/concept doesn't match her....and what's up with the eyelashes, it looks better when she close her eyes...