PINKY MOVING TO CH.3

fanny

sarNie Adult
LATELY THE NEWS CAME OUT SAYING PINKY MIGHT MOVE TO CH.3. IT SAID THAT PANCAKE GET TOO MUCH JOB FROM KHUN DAENG THE BIG BOSS OF CH.7 AND MAKE PINKY WANNA MOVE. SO BAD OR GOOD CHOICE, BUT TO ME I WANNA SEE PINKY ACT WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE BECAUSE CH.7 DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH P'EK MOSTLY THE SAME ONE. IN OPINION I WANT HER TO MOVE TO CH.3 AND I THINK ITS A GOOD CHOICE.

cecilia

Staff member
same here .. and from her interview, she didn't exactly give a direct answer but by listening to several conversation between her and the interviewee .. she sound like she plan to move to ch3 .. --- like you, currently, i'm not liking that many p'ek from ch7 either. -- on top of that, she gets to hang out with UM at tv3 functions -- openly ? --

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think it could be both, but I'm leaning towards a bad choice, because I think Pinky looks good with Ch.7 guys. Although it would give her more diversity with different p'eks in ch.3, I prefer her at ch.7 But whatever she chooses, it's her decision.

I don't get why Pancake would be such an issue, sure she gets a lot of jobs and everything, but would Pinky really want to do those jobs that Pancake has? I'm sure Pinky has a lot of jobs too (but maybe not as much as Pancake). I don't want to start something, I like both actresses, but I think Pinky shouldn't use Pancake as a reason, I mean Pancake's a pretty good actress, good promoter, and also a lot of people love her, I think that the boss is smart for using their resources and knowing how to 'lure' people.

If Pinky does move to ch.3, will she be promoted as much as Chompoo is right now? Will she get more jobs too? In my opinion, I think ch3 is pretty competitive like or more than ch7. But like I said, her decision, no matter what she chooses.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
get back me to later lol i really don't know what to think her lakorns with ch7 were good but the p'eks from ch7 aren't that great to me so whatever she chooses but then ch3 already has a lot of competition so...but i think it's unprofessional of her to use pancake as an excuse to move...correct me if i'm wrong...

edit: thinking about it more it would be a BIG BAD MISTAKE that could ruin her career...ch3 already has some HOT COMMODITY n'ek's is there gonna be room for Pinky? She should accept what she has it's not always about getting the spot light but if her move is to be closer to Aum then it's a different story...and she's been with ch7 since child they helped her rise as a star

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. r u serious? no it cant happen...no way//////////////////////.....................

it will suck so BAD..................ITS BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDD

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm if she does move i dont think it would be due to pancake getting more work because they both have just as much. isnt that gonna make her look unloyal to ch7 when shes been with them like forever and they promote her alot.

seem like theres been alot of channel switching latly. for sure we'll get to see her with aum if she switch to ch3 lol

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I mean I wouldn't mind as long as they are doing there best and giving us
the best lakorns to love and support her!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
its both and bad...

pinky has been with ch7 eversince she was a child.. i used to dislike pancake.. alot.. seeing her everywhere.. i still havent seen her lakorns-ish lol.. but i only began liking her because of her photohoots.. ^_^.. but i do have to agree.. pancake gets quite alot of roles.. events etc.. i think the others dont get any chance to shine.. but thank goodness khun dang is retiring... ^_^.. we'll just see who will be chosen... i agree.. there isnt any new interesting p'eks that interest me on ch7 animore.. beside for oil.. win.. and .. a bit of weir and ... hmm gotta think.. i wanna see her acting with other actors..

if she moves to ch3 she'll have more new actors to act with.. and she'll prob get more challengin roles.. but i dont think she'll get there as fast like chompoo.. she basically just moved there and already got lakorns.. and with ken too while we're at it.. >_<.. etc... yadayada.. n pinky we'll also get to do events with aum ^_^.. hehe..

iono to choose yes or no for her to change.. it all depends on her.. im happy as long as i still get to see her ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure ch3 will welcome pinky with open arms like chompoo. shes having more lakorn than the other ch3 dara whos been there for awhile

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think it would be a good change for Pinky...I'm tired of seeing her act with the same people over and over agian..and like you guys say there are more people and more guys with Ch3 so yeah...and lately Ch3 has been making the best lakorns so yeah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pinky will be pancaked by all the talented ch3 nang eks. I believe she is more fitted with ch7 pra eks than ch3. I don't think Pancake is the problem. And if the reason was for Aum, then it is more reasonable. But I hope it is not. I don't like girls where they get influenced by their boyfriend especially making a career move.

Pancake latest lakorn PRKP was a hit in ratings but I beg to differ. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed PRKP very much but getting high ratings was just silly to me. I would be in shock if the lakorn won any awards. I am not a fan of Pinky, when she acts; it lacks a lot of emotions. She has been in the industry since a kid, and I thought she should have improved. Not saying she is a bad actress, I like a few of her lakorns. Her eyes, she has beautiful eyes but why can't she make it alive in lakorns :mellow:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
moving to ch3 is a big challenge for pinky. I think she should rather stay at her old home ch7. at ch7, she sure gets handful of lakorns at least 3 a year. however at ch3, she has lots of competitions and they are really pro. pinky is also a pro, but compared to those like ann, cherry, aff, ae, janie, chompoo and more, she sure has to be a bit be careful.

it seems like ch7 is not a warm home that actors and actress hope to live peacefully and happily.

Before, i was really a fan of ch7 and i didn't like work of ch3 nor its lakorn. now i changed my mind. recently, i rarely watch ch7 lakorn. i meant to somehow watch 4 lakorns with same face of n'ek is boring.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind if she stays or leave to CH3. I'll still watch her lakorns anyway, So it's up to here. & Yes,. CH3 have more variety of praeks. & If she does move to CH3, We'll get to see her w/ Aum! I really want to see if they have any chemistry onscreen, Tehee! :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Can't edit! -.-

But I don't know why Pinky is complaining?? TO me it seems like she gets as much work as PAN, not any less.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOOOL. Yes! A FREE AGENT! :wub: I forgot about that! But seems like most stars that are FREE AGENTS don't get promoted as much though. I've always grown up wishing for every star to be FREE AGENT, WHen I was little I didn't get why only particular stars were on CH3 only or CH7/CH5 only vice versa. LOL. :p