PINKY...KWAN...YARD..and BEE M.

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Since we all know these four n'ek acted eversince they were still young little girls...so who in ur opinion grew up to be the most beautiful..physically... with great acting skills??

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm for look wise, i would say yard. she has grew up maturely and blossom over the years. i think she look so mature for her age

as for acting, i think they're equal cuz each has improve in their own ways but still not up there yet.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i say yard for acting, she has that intensity like ann tongprasom in dramas

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
hm...i'd have to say that pinky's the most beautiful but they're all pretty much equal in acting. They all can cry decently well.

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
i say that Pinky is the prettiest and acting wise i dont know cause all 3 of them are pretty much at the same level at the moment.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i would say pinky, kwan & yard are pretty good with both pretty and acting...i choose them...my opinion, i don't like bee matika much...yeah...pinky, kwan, & yard all the way...they're the best...

max

sarNie Elites
Pinky all the way! She is great at acting, and she is extremely beautiful =)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
definitly PINKY and KWAN!

yard and bee i see nothing in them even though they acted since they're little girls. they just don't got it in them.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i like pinky i think shes really pretty

well, i only c her on t.v sooooooooo umm dnt noe,,,,

but whos kwan?? never heard of her

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Yard... as in Yardtip?.. o_O

Anyways... I watched Bee, Kwan & Pinky from when they were little... Pinky gets the award...xD.. Kwan gets in 2nd. and Bee can go wayyyyy in the back behind everyone else. -_-

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
as for beauty it's definently Pinky but acting wise between these 4 girls... i cant chose, not cause it's hard but all 4 of their acting's alright......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
to be honest....i like watching Pinky's lakorns better... all the other actresses are great....but i feel Pinky is better at it.... Yard is pretty good too...but Pinky still ranks my number position out of the four ladies...