Pinky Claims: "Aum Gave Me This Ring"

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Pinky always wear that ring that Her mom Actually gave her so I don't remember how the ring look like and don't pay attention to it anyways Pinky says that ring can only fit her 4th finger since her fingers are small so don't know its a new ring but I doubt it since she never take it off see her wear everywhere ...... I don't like Aum and wish he wasn't dating Pinky but whatever she thinks is good for her guess should be happy for her

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahahaha everyone is biased lol.. all we can do is just cheer them on even though we wish the wre with someone else.. etc.. but im acceptin reality now lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
orrrrr people can just ignore their interviews either dat or read dem and then bash bash bash LOL have a lil fun w/ it u know since it aint goin anybody's way hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
orrrrr people can just ignore their interviews either dat or read dem and then bash bash bash LOL have a lil fun w/ it u know since it aint goin anybody's way hahaha
i'll take ur choice of "have a lilo fun w/ it"...though i dunno if it's going my way or not since i'm not a fan of both persons...but i tink they're juz a weird couple..and not compatible at all...seems like they're going out here and there juz for the spotlight

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Khun pee beuh lor ka 555+?
khun nong khaaa, phee mai dai tid taam khaao khorng phuak khao. phee mai beua tae yaak ja nae nam alai hai khon eun lol

i'll take ur choice of "have a lilo fun w/ it"...though i dunno if it's going my way or not since i'm not a fan of both persons...but i tink they're juz a weird couple..and not compatible at all...seems like they're going out here and there juz for the spotlight
lol a lot of people think dat

lilypha

sarNie Adult
against all odd, I love them as a couple and wish them the best..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
against all odd, I love them as a couple and wish them the best..
dats da first time i heard dat too. good for u though

^^ Now THAT's a first...

Anyways, P'Diamend tum arai yoo lor ka? N'Grace mai sabai eek laew aa ka :lol:
len net yoo ja. eek mai naan p' torng ork pai khaang nork tae p' mai yaak pai. KHEE KIAT lol n'grace haay wai wai na ja. yah leum thaan yah duay na