Pinky Claims: "Aum Gave Me This Ring"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
talk about being overboard about things...they are always talking about her debut in bollywood...i wanna see when that happens. i like pinky a lot because she's hella beautiful but yeah, she's a bit cocky when its something about her. and i have to admit, aum's a real dork! i choose not to like this couple because everything that surrounds them makes me angry, i dunno why. bad connection maybe.
totally agree...sorrie Pinky fans...but she is cocky when ppl talk about a lilo aspect of her...for example..her dancing abilities....sorrie but u're not all tat good...i tink she's prettie but she's not all that...to me she looks a bit hispanic...and being surrounded by hispanic in my city..her look is kinda boring....well i tink it's wat noy said Aum's chasing chasing and wen he finally gets her...he realizes it's not was he wants...so he wants out....lol...wanna see how they turn out -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
totally agree...sorrie Pinky fans...but she is cocky when ppl talk about a lilo aspect of her...for example..her dancing abilities....sorrie but u're not all tat good...i tink she's prettie but she's not all that...to me she looks a bit hispanic...and being surrounded by hispanic in my city..her look is kinda boring....well i tink it's wat noy said Aum's chasing chasing and wen he finally gets her...he realizes it's not was he wants...so he wants out....lol...wanna see how they turn out -_-
LOL. Sometimes the chase is so much funner than the actual prize :lol:

^^ It's probably just nothing, but it does show that Pinky may dump Umm faster than I expected. She said she liked guys that were "honest", what they did, accept it. If he did give her that ring and he said he didn't, he's in BIG trouble. Maybe that's why there's a scar on his face :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ It's probably just nothing, but it does show that Pinky may dump Umm faster than I expected. She said she liked guys that were "honest", what they did, accept it. If he did give her that ring and he said he didn't, he's in BIG trouble. Maybe that's why there's a scar on his face :lol:
i know tat wuz so funnie..i saw tat rite after tis news and i was like...i tink i know wat happened (unless someone on the set of BBK can confirm tat they were the one who scratched him)....maybe he forgot...she got mad and scratched him...or maybe -_- he reallie didn't buy her tat ring and she got mad tat he didn't know how to play along and scratched him :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aum has a scratch on his face...? :huh:

Gosh, this couple is crazy! next thing you know they're gonna be calling the police & all the whole nine yards. lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is cocky??!!! nooooo wayyyy!!!..i read and saw many of her interviews and she doesn't say or sound like she think she's all that. don't know where you guys get that from. :huh: but she's more of a person who thinks she has to always work hard and improve herself in her acting,dancing,singing,studying. from what her fans( who met her in person) and friends and mom said she's more of a corky person,clumsy,shy, they sometimes don't really get what she is trying to say or explain to them. to me she and Aum look like a couple who are creating a fake image of them being this cute sweet loving couple. maybe like the news said is true they are dating just for the fame and work,he doesn't look/seem sincere and honest to her,he may want to cover up his gayness like many news said... who knows, but i think they won't last long either. :huh:

neena

sarNie Adult
Pinky is cocky?! nooooo wayyyy!!!..i read and saw many of her interviews and she doesn't say or sound like she think she's all that. don't know where you guys get that from. :huh: but she's more of a person who thinks she has to always work hard and improve herself in her acting,dancing,singing. from what her fans( who met her in person) and friends and mom said she's more of a corky person,clumsy,shy, they sometimes don't really get what she is trying to say or explain to them. to me she and Aum look like a couple who are creating a fake image of them being this cute sweet couple. maybe like the news said is true they are dating just for the fame and work,he doesn't look/seem sincere and honest to her,he may want to cover up his gayness like many news said... who knows, but i think they won't last long either. :huh:

huh...we say she is cocky and you questioned us about how we get the info, sayin' no way is she cocky...then you said the fans whose met her AND her mom said she's more of a cocky person?....anyways, i don't think anyone in this forum likes this couple...humph, i give up...i give them...a year. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
neena Posted Today, 03:31 AM
QUOTE (teedee @ Oct 23 2008, 06:23 PM)
Pinky is cocky?! nooooo wayyyy!!!..i read and saw many of her interviews and she doesn't say or sound like she think she's all that. don't know where you guys get that from. but she's more of a person who thinks she has to always work hard and improve herself in her acting,dancing,singing. from what her fans( who met her in person) and friends and mom said she's more of a corky person,clumsy,shy, they sometimes don't really get what she is trying to say or explain to them. to me she and Aum look like a couple who are creating a fake image of them being this cute sweet couple. maybe like the news said is true they are dating just for the fame and work,he doesn't look/seem sincere and honest to her,he may want to cover up his gayness like many news said... who knows, but i think they won't last long either.

huh...we say she is cocky and you questioned us about how we get the info, sayin' no way is she cocky...then you said the fans whose met her AND her mom said she's more of a cocky person?....anyways, i don't think anyone in this forum likes this couple...humph, i give up...i give them...a year. lol
i said she's a CORKY person not COCKY. Corky and Cocky is a totally different meaning. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol neena probably read too fast. dat happens to me sometimes. i think pinky should stick to acting. her singing is ok. i think she's prettyyyy but i don't really watch any of her lakorn lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Also not just cocky...In her interview on Thairath newspaper she said she is a a fierce lion and she will attack..I find her odd...Basically weird..

neena

sarNie Adult
i said she's a CORKY person not COCKY. Corky and Cocky is a totally different meaning. :lol:
oh..lol :lol: when using two words that sound almost alike in one paragraph...lol...that kills me. jus kidding. :lol: anyways, about pinky's singing...yeah...she should stick to acting...but aum can't sing either...i hate that he always tries though...i hate looking at him dance and sing...makes me dislike him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
o_O ... iono wat to say to this coupla animore... >_< ...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanamas89 Posted Today, 04:43 AM
Also not just cocky...In her interview on Thairath newspaper she said she is a a fierce lion and she will attack..I find her odd...Basically weird..
i think she was probably just joking. her fans said it's not like her to say that. the reporters probably add on themselves about lion and attacking. :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Thairath is one of Thailand's #1 newspapers that don't do only entertainment news..They do political and every sort of news out there..And not once have they ever been sued by any star for false news..

max

sarNie Elites
No to be mean or anything, but I think that Aum and Pinky do not match each other at all. They are just so odd to me.... I am really not one of their fans as a copule. LOL.

As for Aum, as he ages, he looks less and less attractive to me. When I first saw him, he looked really good, but now, not so much. I think that he is over-rated. (At least, Ken is very hot & handsome, but then again it is all based on personal opinion.) Sorry for going off topic. Anyways, as for Pinky, she is still so beautiful!

natty

Chubs
LMFAO wow. hahahaha this was amusing. i believe pinky just got OWNED! ahhahahhhaahahhahahhaha AUM OWNS

=O i see my mae sarn!

lol owned or not, they just flew to japan together for the 3rd time.. but this time not only for pleasure.. but for work.. and he just gave an interview stating that he's happy that she finally calls him her bf. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh..lol :lol: when using two words that sound almost alike in one paragraph...lol...that kills me. jus kidding. :lol: anyways, about pinky's singing...yeah...she should stick to acting...but aum can't sing either...i hate that he always tries though...i hate looking at him dance and sing...makes me dislike him.
LOL i know da feeling LOL dunno y dese actors keep tryin to sing. but pinky sounds a lot better than um lol