Pinky & Aum: It's over...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i figure this would happen sooner or later. doesnt seem like they really liked each other anyway. well with aum he might have but dont know about pinky..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i was sad when i heard about this but it's okeys i guess.
there is still more chances of me seeing Aof C.&&PinkY! rofl XP

tinah

sarNie Coma
she could at least waited for another day to announce their break up rather then on her bday..

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agree with you on that Tinah. To me, Pinky doesn't seem interest in Aum that much. It seem like he liked her more than she liked him!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i figure it would happen too, they don't look like real lovers to me. glad they are over. yay! pinky is single again.
she make a cute match with win, they should date, hahah, i'm into wung nam karng right now.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
i figure it would happen too, they don't look like real lovers to me. glad they are over. yay! pinky is single again.
she make a cute match with win, they should date, hahah, i'm into wung nam karng right now.

OMG I totally agree! I really want Win and Pinky to get together! Although I am sad for Aum.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
hmm..m happy and sad..happy that they're broke up but sad that Aum is hurting..i dont know..i always felt like Aum is the only one that try to make their relationship work...i also agree with bxzgirl that Pinky look cute with Win.lolz..cant wait to see who's Aum will date next.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough** for some reason it took me so long just to find a pic >_<..

wat did i say? T_T... as long as my aff is happy... im happy for her T_T..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
no offense to any fans of Pinky and Aum, but it seems like it was over way before it even started. At least they're still friends.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough**
when i think of a cop..
I THINK OF A HOT ONE!!
lmao.. he **coughcough** no...