Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
every stars is different in lakorns and real life, they're not the character they are in lakorns, at least in real life Aum is much more stronger lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like the storyline to this drama alot i like to watch sad lakorns and hitting :) episode 6 pinn go back to her real house again this time she going revages those dirty meany ladies gosh i want pinn to smack the shit out of those evil ladies

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
episode 5 is good..but i still dont' get it why a business man like Thiya fall for a school girl like Mook.. .. isn't there some boundary that maybe producer can't have relationship with student?..i'm so confuse now..unless she's in college..<--is she?
aum and her friends are in college. i guess it's okay for a business man to like a college student. Cee's character is probably 6-8 years older than aum's character. not too bad.

the beating scenes are starting to get to me. i almost can't watch it and have to fast-forward. it's so sad!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah... I still don't get why they do that so much the whole beating scene.... I'm worried too about that business making googlily eyes to the girls.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
aum and her friends are in college. i guess it's okay for a business man to like a college student. Cee's character is probably 6-8 years older than aum's character. not too bad.
the beating scenes are starting to get to me. i almost can't watch it and have to fast-forward. it's so sad!!!

I agree in regards to all the beating scene. I mean, I've seen a lot of scenes where the nang'k gets physical abuse from the evil jealous people. However, in here, it's just way too overboard. I've never seen a lakorn where the beating done to the nang'k is to near death. Especially in the part where they showed the beating of aum's mother while she was carrying aum. It's like they don't know or care that it's illegal to such things like that cause from what I watched, in the past Walai was determine to kill aum's mother and aum that night with her own hands, she isn't even afraid to admit the horrible acts she's done.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i really enjoy this lakorn, it kinda reminds me of that lakorn with Jui and NOte, the one where she pretends to be deaf...i think...well, it kinda reminds me of that...

Cee and his glasses are growing on me! hes so hot! haha

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree in regards to all the beating scene. I mean, I've seen a lot of scenes where the nang'k gets physical abuse from the evil jealous people. However, in here, it's just way too overboard. I've never seen a lakorn where the beating done to the nang'k is to near death. Especially in the part where they showed the beating of aum's mother while she was carrying aum. It's like they don't know or care that it's illegal to such things like that cause from what I watched, in the past Walai was determine to kill aum's mother and aum that night with her own hands, she isn't even afraid to admit the horrible acts she's done.

It makes it almost unbelievable that someone could be that mean and heartless but then I thought about it even more and it scares me that there are people like that out there in this world. I still can't believe that Taut is so mean since Pin/Mook is her half sister. I could never do such a thing to anyone. So sad!!!

vina_lek

Walai & her daughter seem to be the main bad ones, but I'm wondering about Cee's mom.

I can't wait until the next epi! :yahoo:

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn, but it seems to be moving very slow, I wish p'ek find out soon, that pin and mook is the same person..

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
haha, i reeeally like this lakorn too...sometimes i cant stand Aum...and i dont really like her lakorns..i dunno why..

but i reeeally like this one...

cecilia

Staff member
Walai & her daughter seem to be the main bad ones, but I'm wondering about Cee's mom.
^i wonder the same thing too.really want to know what's the story behind Cee's mom..why is she acting the way she is..why is she so heartless why is she this and that..her story seem mysterious and interesting ..

anyway..i wish cee saw aum already..i hate it when they do the corny escape scene..and yeah for CEE for
standing up to that POWRIEN guy..what a jerk..if I'm Cee..i'll do more than just punch..kill him..:lol:

natty

Chubs
how can she not be heartless when right after her marriage she found out that her husband already has a wife living in the house and he's in love with that wife and not her when SHE is the legal one from a better background.. pride ate her up as well.. not to mention the mother kept bring in MORE wife.. that's totally disrespecting..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cant wait for more i wanna see next episode getting good at least her grandma adore her :) may may so freaken a jurk

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
how can she not be heartless when right after her marriage she found out that her husband already has a wife living in the house and he's in love with that wife and not her when SHE is the legal one from a better background.. pride ate her up as well.. not to mention the mother kept bring in MORE wife.. that's totally disrespecting..
I feel sorry for her, she seems like a good person at the start and with Cee, its just that she has a husband that doesnt love her, I wonder if he ever did loved her, and have hidden wife in the house and wives that his own mother brings in the house for him, when I saw that scene I was like... uh? steping all over her :arrg:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Eps. 4 was so funny! I laughed so much when Cee chased after Mook and Mook ran into the ladies restroom. Then she switched clothes with the older lady and have her pretend to be Mook and she became Pin. Cee was so confused! Then he demanded that Pin went home with him. She acted all dumb, getting into the backseat of the car and not knowing how to buckle the seatbelt. Then Cee's car broke down and Pin wanted to go home by herself but Cee wouldn't let her so she said they would have to take the bus home cause she gets car sick in the taxi. It was quite an adventure before they made it home as the bus had a flat tire and Cee had to help push it and he almost got beat up when he wouldn't eat fried bugs. Then he finally made Pin ride home in the Taxi with him. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow you gals make me wanna watch this but so much drama aiya ... -____- but me lovers drama and so much to watch ... acCck im gona watch this too =x lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is getting so good! I'm so addicted, I can't stop watching it. Pin's kindness is shining. The grandma and 1st wife is starting to warm up to her. Cee likes Mook and is so desperate to see her. It was funny when he called a meeting and locked everyone in the meeting room. Then he went to see his DJ Mook in the studio. But Mook spilled water on the light plugs and all the lights went out so Cee couldn't see Mook's face. He held her in his arms though and wouldn't let her go. Then he said the sweetest things to her. I feel sorry for him that Mook wouldn't let him see her and know who she is. She doesn't want her identity to be revealed yet. Then Cee went to the university and told his friend (Mook's professor) that he wanted to see Mook. While he was talking to his friend, he thought he saw Pin dressed as a student so he ran after her and when she saw him, she ran away. Cee chased her all over campus but couldn't catch up to her. Mook hurried home and changed into Pin right before Cee got home. She was watering the plants and acted all dumb, like she didn't know how to turn on and off the water. Made Cee all confused. Downloading eps. 8. Can't wait to see what happens next!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This Lakorn is so cute.. as dramatic as it is lol its so cute hahah cee and aum is so funni lol =x ... I gotta admit I was confused lol Pin and Mook totally different personality but same person ... and acCck man the 3rd wife and her daughter makes me wanna just smack smack smack!!! like dude ... their always talking about how .. low status everyone is, but yet the mother herself is just a nang bum lur its like dude.. check yourself before you speak out about others...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man I am so behind. I need to catch up. It sounds so good and I wish i had more time to watch it because I love this lakorn so much but everytime I am at sarnworld i never have the time to download it. man i can't wait until thanksgiving break. i need to catch up on everything!