Pin Mook (Daravdo)

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i saw the first epi i think the storyline is good. still not digging with aump acting young but she did a great job acting the character just the school uniform is not working for me. cee i like, would love to see him more in this type of drama. where he look mature and jealous easily.

all and all i like the second character more mieng and taht gay looking guy. i love to see him when he look straight a bit.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Finally was able to dl episode 1 :yahoo: :yahoo: LOL looks really good from the preview. I just hope it doesn't get overly dramatic and overdone. From the previews, looks like they kind of already did with the beating scenes... I hate it when they do that!!! anyways can't wait to watch it!!! I love Cee, he look so much older and mature in this role. Still very hot though!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
do u think kob and cee match in a lakorn? i kno kob has a young face, but i guess even with your baby face u look older as u age. i kno that kob used to look so young, younger than her real age b4. now she looks older than b4 that is due to aging. same goes with cee. peeps think that he has a baby/young face, but as he grow older he will llok mature. but kob has gained wt and maybe cuz of that that she looks more mature.

destiny411

Idyllic
this lakorn is so good :D ...im hook...who else ish w/ me :wub: ...anywayz...can't wait for the next episode.....man...I really like the storyline and how Aum has to be two person...kind and sensitve and the other...tough and generous...this is wat i was waiting for...all this time...finally... :yahoo: :yahoo:

----

ChenrukNote

Goddess
this lakorn is so good :D ...im hook...who else ish w/ me :wub: ...anywayz...can't wait for the next episode.....man...I really like the storyline and how Aum has to be two person...kind and sensitve and the other...tough and generous...this is wat i was waiting for...all this time...finally... :yahoo: :yahoo:
----

I am with u destiny411, I am so hooked on this lakorn right now. I am loving each episode and i never skip through it which is so suprising. But yea I love it so much and by the way thanks for uploading episode 3! I am downloading it right now and I can't wait to see it but I have to say episode 2 was so hilarious especially at May's b-day when Aum made everyone had diarrhea! It was the best!!! :yahoo:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Gotta say this is a good lakorn so far. I didn't think it was gonna be this good because the title was so plain and boring. After watching just two episodes i can't wait to get my hands on for more! Cee is so different in personality in this one, but he's still cute. :wub: It makes me stay up for it unlike some other movies i've seen. Can't wait to see more!!!! :D :)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode 3. As some of you might've known that there was no power in hawaii yesterday, I couldn't get all the episodes I usually do on the weekends. But hey, more lakorn for me to watch :D So yea, back to pin mook, I'm soo hooked too! The thing I don't like is how p'sithra acts too feminine and how cee made aum slap herself, I really felt sorry for her, having to take the abuse even from the p'ek. :angry: However, it's good to watch aum gets back at him during her DJ time. :loool:

donna

sarNie Adult
its so funny how cee is kinda flirting with aump over the air. is this how their love blossoms? like sexphone in a way? i like him in this serious role. he looks so hott with them glasses!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
when does this air again? i dont remember, I like how Aump is in this lakron! hehe Cee is cute too, but im not really feeling the glasses.

natty

Chubs
I just finished watching episode 3. As some of you might've known that there was no power in hawaii yesterday, I couldn't get all the episodes I usually do on the weekends. But hey, more lakorn for me to watch :D So yea, back to pin mook, I'm soo hooked too! The thing I don't like is how p'sithra acts too feminine and how cee made aum slap herself, I really felt sorry for her, having to take the abuse even from the p'ek. :angry: However, it's good to watch aum gets back at him during her DJ time. :loool:

aww jthepsen.. you're in hawaii? glad you're ok.. my friend was taking a dump when it happened :lol: lol.. glad he's ok too

anyways.. i think i'm starting to get use to them as a couple in this lakorn lol...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
^^ hahahahaahaha omg, that was really funn!

yeah, jthepsen, glad you are okay too...and STILL uploaded lakorns for us! crazyness! thankyou

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
aww jthepsen.. you're in hawaii? glad you're ok.. my friend was taking a dump when it happened :lol: lol.. glad he's ok too
anyways.. i think i'm starting to get use to them as a couple in this lakorn lol...
Yea, I live in hawaii, although on the island of oahu, the earthquake started on the big island but it was strong enough to knock out power on all of the other islands. I just got to work that morning when it happend. It was a normal day and I was recording kade and may's lakorn, then 10 mins after, everything just shut down. Basically I did nothing but sat in a partially dark office answering phone calls that would come in every hour. Otherwise, I wouldve finish recording kade and may's lakorn to the ending episode, and three other lakorns. It's faster when I do it at work, cause it takes me hours to upload at home vs. the three mins it takes me to upload pinmook at work.

destiny411

Idyllic
aww....glad u're okay...thankyou so much for being so helpful to us in providing these lakorns.... :D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow seriously hope ur okay and thank you so much for uploading this lakorn i luv it. i have a question why does cee keep calling the aum radio station?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely hooked on this lakorn!!! I knew this lakorn was coming out but didn't really pay close attention to when it was coming so it totally caught me by surprise. I didn't set expectations or anything so it's even better. Not like Kon Ruk Game Payabaht. I set really high expectations. It's still REALLY good but would have been better...Know what I mean? Aum is doing an awesome job!! She gets better and better every time I watch her. She totally gots me convinced that she really is weak when she portrays Pin. I love this lakorn! And Cee. He's looking mighty fine in here! Love the fact that he looks older and more mature. Is it just me or does he have really really good skin??? I just want to jump in the TV and kiss him!!!

natty

Chubs
but that's with every lakorn tye-niranh... when you set your expectations to be so high.. you tend to get disappointed... my expectation of keaw leum kon and hua jai chocolate was sooo high but in the end.. i was so disappointed.... i thought this one was going to suck.. it's not so bad...

lol so next time.. just expect it to all suck lol...

arissa

sarNie Elites
at first I was going to skip this one..But then I decided to give it a try...WOW..its actually not sooo bad...I watched up to EP2...

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao lots of good comment about this lakorn . It must be GOOD :spin: and i alway thought only lakorn with "R" scene is a must see ....reguardless lolzzz. It air 3 x a week so dis lakorn going by fast den which is good cuz i can get a set when it done airing den i get to watch it :yahoo:

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
I'm hooked on this lakorn, it's very good, but I don't like the way p'ek punished n'ek, by hitting her like she was a kid. P'ek should never lay his hand on n'ek.