Pin Mook (Daravdo)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, just finished watching episode one and I say, I like this lakorn. From the preview, there have been some discussion as to if there are twins, or that the role aum is playing is weak, etc. The summary is this, aum applies for a job as a servant in her father's home and plays a role of being a weak person who seems to always take abuse from anyone. Despite the role she is playing, she is actually a very strong and determine person who's objective is to clear her mother's name and claim her right to her father's family.

Fast forward to the past, aum's mother used to be a servant who fell in love with a rich family's only son whom also loved and wanted to marry her. However, because she was a servant in the house, the grandmother which is aum's father's mother did not approve of aum's mother so she picked out her son's bride for him. Soon after being married to Chawee, the woman of the mother's choice, Chawee quickly found out about aum's parents. Therefore, the grandmother traded some land with a farmer for his daughter, Butsaaboong to become her son's wife (not legal wife) hoping that the new woman will draw her son's attentions away from aum's mother. But because the new wife and aum's mom were almost of the same background and the new wife felt sorry for her, they became fast friends. Not long after, the grandmother brought another woman, Walai for her son. This time, the new woman is the son's secretary and she wasn't as nice as the second wife, the first wasn't nice either. Because the mother loved aum's father so much, she took all the abuse from Chawee and Walai until one day when the father was away on a business trip, the wives took advantage of the father's absance to accuse the mother of having an affair with another man due to the fact that the mother became pregnant. Believing the accusations, the grandmother kicked the mom out.

Present, the first day when aum arrived, she was sent to wash some clothes at Walai's house until she was kicked out by the daughter. However, two housekeepers saw her and brought her to the main house where she met the Chawee. Afterwards, she went back to wash the clothes and met Walai. When Walai saw aum, she immediately recognized aum's mother in aum and freaked out that she scream for aum to go away. She then met the grandmother and found out that the grandmother has a mental problem because the grandmother started yelling and screaming. The grandmother thought she saw aum's mother in aum. Cee came home at that same time to hear all the commotion going on at the grandmother's house so he went there and met aum. Afterwards, Cee brought aum to the second wife's home because butsaaboong was the person who requested for aum and for the purpose of protecting aum, aum applied for a job as a servant. At that time, only Butsaaboong and her daughter, Butsaabaa knew who aum really is. Butsaabaa lead aum to a current picture of the family where she show aum of the grandmother, the two wives, Walai's son, who is the oldest, followed by butsaabaa, then aum would be the third child and Tat, the daughter who chased aum previous is the youngest child. Cee is the oldest of all the children, however, he is Chawee's adopted son, not real son. When aum goes to school, she is a totally different person that she is when at her father's house. It's because, before her mother died, her mother had told her about her story and how she was wrongly accused of having an affair. The mother also told aum about the new will the father had made before he died, that the father planned to give the house to the mother but Walai found out and was very unhappy, which lead to the reason why her mother had to be accused and kicked out of the house. However the new will was never found. So, aum had came to live at her father's house to clear her mother's name and to also find the will and claim what is her birth right.

This is not all of episode 1, just a little on what this lakorn is about =)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dang this sounds so good! I think i am going to dowload this after I am finish downloading all the other lakorns. I am so behind right now I haven't even dl puean ruk puean rai yet or other lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
interesting plot..will download and watch it..^^

thanks jthepsen for the summary..so intense already..

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
When i first watched the lakorn and saw the brother, the real one, forgot the name, he acted so like a gay person that I thought he really was. I was soo disappointed because he is a cute guy...lol However afterwards, I realized that he is paired with Meing. :lol:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i just finish episode 2 on live and it was soooo funny. sitha was so funny in the lakorn. episode 2 was good and i recommend.

cecilia

Staff member
omg..this have to be my other addict one..
it's so good..
i mean..i was not bored the whole time..
didnt' skipped..that's a change..

btw..i love the theme and ending credit..
i hope the rating for this do well..^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
yes, this is a good one. storyline is interesting and good pace too unlike kon ruk game payabat whose pace and story development is questionable.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
omg..this have to be my other addict one..
it's so good..
i mean..i was not bored the whole time..
didnt' skipped..that's a change..

btw..i love the theme and ending credit..
i hope the rating for this do well..^^

I so agree with u. I love the both the beginning and ending theme songs to this lakorn. I am loving this lakorn!!! Cee is so cute, Aum potrays her character really well and the storyline is awesome. I watched the whole thing of it too w/out skipping and that is a change for me too because usually on episode ones i always skip through the whole movie. I wonder who sang the beginning theme song because the ending theme i think i heard that song b4 but not positive. Pinmook is a must see lakorn!!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
yea this is interesting and i like mieng and the guy that she is paired up with cuz they r funny. mieng can act so does aum, but i like mieng's funny attitude.this lakorn is good.i think it's better than kob/chakrit as of right now, but can't compare cuz they r diff in terms of storyline.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm loving this lakorn so much!!! Just from watching the first episode, I'm already hooked! Can't wait to see more! Cee is hot!! I love Aum's character. She's so strong!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Cee is very cute is this lakorn (especially when put in a suit). Before this I thought he was "ok" for a newbie...not anymore!!! Lol. Aum of course is a very good actress and she portrays both the weak and strong character very well. Can't wait to see the chemistry between her and Cee.

cecilia

Staff member
^ChaosAngelz on page 5, there's a quick summary of episode 1..check back page 5 ^^

i agree with you guys, at first i did think that the brother is GAY too....can't thing any further after all those hand gesture...i thought it was so funny how mieng keep picking on him or call him 'GAHTOY'' :lol:

i havne't watch episode 2 yet but i'm sure it'll be good..i just want to add that CEE is doing a fine job..when he's in suite, he look very mature and very manly and very SERIOUS ..i like guy like that.. i don't really like him when he's suite up and act immature - but love him in dress down like in OUMAIRUK ...hot..

as for p'aum - she's doing way better than i expected. i this kind of conniving role for her..^^

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
^ChaosAngelz on page 5, there's a quick summary of episode 1..check back page 5 ^^

i agree with you guys, at first i did think that the brother is GAY too....can't thing any further after all those hand gesture...i thought it was so funny how mieng keep picking on him or call him 'GAHTOY'' :lol:

i havne't watch episode 2 yet but i'm sure it'll be good..i just want to add that CEE is doing a fine job..when he's in suite, he look very mature and very manly and very SERIOUS ..i like guy like that.. i don't really like him when he's suite up and act immature - but love him in dress down like in OUMAIRUK ...hot..

as for p'aum - she's doing way better than i expected. i this kind of conniving role for her..^^

I agree with you celia on p'aum's role. She even convince me that the pin character is really a weak and helpless nang'ek with the way she is taking in all the abuse and crying even though I know better that she's saving it for payback. Every time when I see her being abused by those people, I really wanted her to fight back and defend herself. But of course, that would be beating the whole purpose of her chirade of a weak character role.