Pin Mook (Daravdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ep 13 was great. It was the saddest and most tearjerking ep that i've seen of this lakorn. My heart goes out to Cee. :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Omgosh I haven't been in here since last night and this thread has exploded since the introduction of the rape scene! hehe...I guess us sarnies love our "R" scenes dont' we? Downloading episode 13 right now. Can't wait to watch it! LOL

Omgosh! Cee kisses Aum on the lips!?!?!?!? THIS I'VE GOT TO SEE!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to watch it either,but I still don't get the point of Cee "R" Aum..but I'm still waiting to watch it lol

cecilia

Staff member
i think i'm the only find it's funny when i see CEE being very dramatic at
the end..anyway..i can't wait to see what we all want to see :lol:

i still dont' feel really connect to this lakorn.. just yet..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi 13 is so sweet. pra aek is so sweet to nang aek. and so sad she is confuse doesn't know what to do,she want to stay with him but she can't leave her family. it's so sad that she want to tell him the truth but afraid he will hate her. she doesn't want to loose him. this part remind me of la korn farpiendin when aom wanted to tell captain the truth who she really is but afraid he will get hurt and he's so sweet to her & they are about to get marry. sweet but sad. beginning of the la korn Pinmook wasn't that fun to watch but after pra aek and nang aek start to like eachother was good. even though Cee is younger than Aum but he play his character well.and Aum look cute, younger in the la korn because of her hair style and clothes that she wore. they turn out to be a cute couple. i cried the scene he said she's a good person to him, and the part he gave her the flower tru the window she said she love him so much and that she's sincere to him & want him to remember that. it was sweet & sad at the same time. so sad..he was about to ask her to marry but she left him. the scene he found out and they talk & then it rain was dramatic. it was so sad. but i understand him, he was hurt so much. i feel so sorry for him & her too. this episode is very tearjerking. can't wait to see the scene that look like he is gonna" r "her. don't know if he will though. but i don't think he will.but who knows.

Lindt

sarNie Egg
Does the R scene happen yet? The live is too slow so i can't catch it, can anyone summarize this 14th episode please? Thanks :arrg:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Tina, you're banner of Cee & Aump is so hot! I wanna be that girl too!! Can't to see that scene. Looks so hot!!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
that is always the case now with lakorn. dont have much hope in it at the first place. i believe they now like to used r scene as only a teaser. most of the time it dont happen or it is so fast like speed of light. just look at bee and mew lakron.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Eps. 13 was awesome, so sweet and intense. I love it!! Cee was so so so sweet when he told Pin how he felt about her and wanted them to live on the ranch together. I was thinking "I'll stay on the ranch with you!" Cee looked funny when he dressed as a farmer. Man, he was going crazy when he found out Pin ran away from him before he had a chance to ask her to marry him. The end of the eps was so intense when Pin ran after Cee, Cee told her he hated her and walked away, and Pin crying in the rain. So heart wrenching! Loved it! Gotta watch it again!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
okay my video store has it only up to #7 so i'm on the 5th eposide. what # in tapes will it end?? CEE is SO HOT!!! i gotta say he has more romantic scenes in ruk tid lob and in sai lom gup sam row. i'm kind of disappointed as well why does cee has to rape her??? ARGH!!! i'm ok with the kiss slap scenes but i just don't see cee doin a rapin scene. my sweetie CEE!! gosh it is annoyin when aum's character keeps sayin mae parn kaa. no offense aum is a great actress and all its just the writer.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL glares at natty!! all that hype and he kicks her out the room OOOOO!!!! LOL!!!!! darN!!!!!!!!! its all good the pics are still hot LOL but in away i kind of expected it to be like that because it was unnessacry lol but I had my hopes hahah LOL

Lindt

sarNie Egg
Wait & see the epi on Sunday.....I think there will be this scene or else there won't be news in the article..anyway, we'll find out :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL lindt that scene did happen but it wasnt an r scene LOL it was a teaser he was going to then Aum stop struggling soo he stopped and kicked her out of the room LOL

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
LOL lindt that scene did happen but it wasnt an r scene LOL it was a teaser he was going to then Aum stop struggling soo he stopped and kicked her out of the room LOL
I was planning to come to work early so I could record the episode live, but I ended getting up late :angry: lol...I only caught the last half of the episode from live tv. I'm recording the episode now, should be up soon. Just started, so I'm going to see the scenes that I missed. :loool: