Pin Mook (Daravdo)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
What??????? I go away for like one day and there's an r scene???? NOOOOOOOOO.....for some reason I'm kind of disappointed!! Cee's too nice in this lakorn to have an r scene and Aum hasn't done anything to piss him off. Did he find out yet that Pim and Mook are the same girl?

cecilia

Staff member
tinah's banner have to make me pop in here and see what's going on..i'm absent from this thread for a few hours and look what happen..r pix everywhere..:lol:..

anyway..NATTY , your'e too funny..

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
HOT HOT HOT !!!! i mean the the coffee i spilt.... just jokes..this is hotter than hot coffee ouch.

i hope its not an atempt r scene i will kill myself lolz

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
tis is the best way to further increase rating..................rape is the best as everyone will go crazy. now i have to go watch it................

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol this is funny, eversince their 'r' scene pics surface this thread is by far growing :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL omg my banner brought 2 girls so far krystal and cecilia hahahha!!! LOL and omg!!! I have 20 minutes till it airs!!! o_O man LOL it be funny if we're all excited then we watch it and its a short nothing happens rape scene like kkrkgr LOL sarN be upset to cause didn't you say u was gonna skip work for it sarN? Lmfao!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sadden Natty LIED to me T___T now im gonna go eat ice cream and think about should i believe her or not the next time she tells me there a hot r scene I was up all night working out and spending time with my bf and his sisters he even said
"i be laughing if they lied to you and it doesnt air thats what u get for ditching me"

natty

Chubs
huh? i got the airing time right tina.. it airs 830 am here which is 1030 in texas..

oh no.. it's over.. no r scene today.. sarn and tina's going to kill me..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Grl dont worry ab me i just ditched my bf for it and sarN said she was gonna miss work.. LOL i dont see it natty T__T i cant find it on ip or anything else LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL its ok my poor natty I forgive you maybe its saturday or sunday so ur safe but hopefullly not saturday i have a party that day T__T well at night so maybe in the morning i can catch it