Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
aww u so lucky 2 c i jus waiting 4 some1 2 upload hehe hopefully they upload soon Im so excited i think im not gonna sleep

sarN

sarNie Granny
this lakorn goin have an "R" scen ?? so i heard?? OMG ....it Cee 's first lol >>>>> someone have to break the ice for him

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an R scene?!!!?!?!!! i can't wait to watch it! it looks HOT!!! hopefully, it's not one of those short ones that look really fake...

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn!it's really good because they have the best cast,cee and aum. :D both of them are really talented.but most of all cee is really cute no matter what. :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait!! No wonder they're making it so long. So N'ake and P'ake can have some time with each other. Not just any normal time, an R scene which we all love, right? **grins** thanks for the good news natty!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
It more like a herd !! soo naughty . I want to see this scene but of course i know it prolly one of those "the light dim" or the "face den celling" lol .. it all cool

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
aigOOo with all the advertising Tina and Sarn did I had to jump into this thread. Just to get more "details" ahahaha....