Pin Din Hua Jai

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is good so far but noon calls tang uncle lol. it was cute, she also thought he was a ghost at first.

calla

sarNie Adult
finally see this lakorn......ahhhh so cute. Noon is actually cuter and act better than i thought.. :)

can't wait for the next episode :D

calla

sarNie Adult

credit to dailynews

this episode is when "Molee" (Noon) have to go the a party and accidently meet "Kun Nun Kai Tor" (Tang)
so this scene Noon has to wear a prom dress and it makes our p'ek shock that nong-Noon is very pretty.

stay tune this scene from "pin din hua jai" on this Wednesday night. and you will know that why Tang has to shock on Noon's beauty.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Calla,
I'm still waiting for my summaries.
I haven't watched anything yet, due to finals, so I'm just checking in to see if Kayla hasn't kidnapped P'Tang yet. So far nothing's happened, so I guess P'Tang is still safe with you.

I can't wait till finals is over, so I could get and rent the lakorn.

Keep me up to date, Love ya.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all the pics. It seems to be a very good lakorn to watch.

Please share the summary, especially "Calla"...Thank you.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....Chor_Moua, kayla won't never kidnapped my p'tang seem to be more like she is gonna kidnapped captain.....lolz :lmao:

what ? u haven't watch this lakorn yet....girl i hope u done with ur final soon. this lakorn is just too cute to missed it. p'tang is lovely as always...ahhhh.....my real gentleman. :wub:

about the summary i hope i can translate but its just too hard for me. :wavecry:

meenia

sarNie Adult
She's very cute... I love how they first meet when her car broke down.. It's funny when she called him uncle.... And he took off his scarf thinging....IT's funny.... However, the preview seems okay... A lot of drama's going to happen.. DO they get marry half way of the lakorn.. it seems like it.. ALso Yai i don't know if that is how you spell Tang's brother's name.. he's cute..hope they don't make him the bad guy... He's cute, but a player.... It's pretty good right now...

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn has very good rating in Thailand now.
everywhere is PIN DIN HUA JAI posters :w000t:

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow!!!

Thanks for sharing the info and the posters. I'm happy for Tang.

I will of couse not to miss this lakorn. Well most of his lakorn get my support.

calla

sarNie Adult
if anyone want the theme song for this lakorn let me know. i will just upload it, or can go download at my saksit_world forum :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
can someone fill me in on what's going on? i mean so i get that n'ek is new to the small town. now, tang is some kind of boss--right. and there was some kind of misunderstanding b/c they each di :D dn't know each other. so how are n'ek and tang connected? she keeps going to him for something. and n'ek seems like she's trying to solve some mystery...can someone fill me? i'm kind of lost. hmmm...i don't know...it seems good so far, but hard to get situtated :blink: . thanks for the help in advance.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the lakorn is getting really good. i like it. as for noon, she's doing a great job and she's really pretty too. its kinda funny that the lakorn will be about fertilizer? who would have thought that there would be a lakorn based on problems with fertilzer. and how many ppl think about fertilzer everyday. haha. well unless you do agricultural work or you're my mom and want your grass to be greener than anyone elses. who's the girl thats tang's old gf? i remember her from fad pee fard nong w/pip. she was pretty and acted really well in that lakorn but in this one it seems that her role is kinda limp.
anyways, its cute that noon is close with the 'pol la mai lowm'. its cute that tang calls his nieces that. (isnt that right, they're arent his children but is non's the brother). and junk food is called garbage food. the pizza scene was cute and so was the teddy bear one how tang re-adjusted it to be as if it were about to run.
ahh cant wait for next week where the ex-gf comes to visit.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so it's about fertilizer? how are tang and noon connected? why does he show her around his farm? i'm still so lost... :unsure:

calla

sarNie Adult
yaso said:
so it's about fertilizer? how are tang and noon connected? why does he show her around his farm? i'm still so lost... :unsure:
[post="55187"][/post]​
well, tang show her around because tang wants her to know more about the town. soon they will work together.....they will makes the town a better place to live. but they didn't know yet that later on some unkind people will betray them even tang's brother.

its about fertilizer, but it has so many sweet scenes between tang and noon. i love this one because of that. can't wait for next episode :D

calla

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
the lakorn is getting really good. i like it. as for noon, she's doing a great job and she's really pretty too. its kinda funny that the lakorn will be about fertilizer? who would have thought that there would be a lakorn based on problems with fertilzer. and how many ppl think about fertilzer everyday. haha. well unless you do agricultural work or you're my mom and want your grass to be greener than anyone elses. who's the girl thats tang's old gf? i remember her from fad pee fard nong w/pip. she was pretty and acted really well in that lakorn but in this one it seems that her role is kinda limp.
anyways, its cute that noon is close with the 'pol la mai lowm'. its cute that tang calls his nieces that. (isnt that right, they're arent his children but is non's the brother). and junk food is called garbage food. the pizza scene was cute and so was the teddy bear one how tang re-adjusted it to be as if it were about to run.
ahh cant wait for next week where the ex-gf comes to visit.
[post="54941"][/post]​
lolz, i was like what garbage...and learned it later that its junk food. cause tang was like u gave garbage for my kids so noon was confused and tang was like "oh, i forgot that the city people called it (junk foods).....lolz. gosh, tang is really cute.....love him :wub:

tang acts like he doesnt really likes noon, but remember the 2 men that always go place to place with tang. they told noon that tang is always acts like that even meaner to the person that he cares the most. :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...that's so great. thanks for the info. just one more question what is noon's job? is she with the law enforcement? that's cool. yeah tang is so cute and funny. hmmm...you can tell they like each other already. but i was a bit disappointed, tang wasn't even taken aback by how pretty noon looked at the party. hmm...maybe there will be another chance for tang to be awed by her...hmmm...can't wait for the next ep! :D