Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think if I am pronouncing it right the title means just depending on the sky. I know that translation sounds weird lol.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tle will definitly lead over Cee, and Cheer of course will lead over Mo as well. She is so much popular than Mo. But, i glad they ALL reunion again.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
cheer might be popular than tangmo but us fanz like tangmo more than cheer.lolz........as for tle and cee.....dunno...........but i think it depends on what character are they portraying.......we'll have to wait and see then who will concur who but i'm rooting for cee and tangmo all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I dun mind if Tle is leading over Cee. But I doubt it because it doesn't make sense.
As for Cheer and Mo. I like both girls. Cheer and Mo popularity I see no difference.
Pairing should be Cee-Mo and Cheer-Tle. Cee-Cheer pair up way too often. Fan most likely wanna see Cee-Mo like me :wub: . Well Cheer pairup with Cee and Tle so many times that I dun have the feel for them anymore :lol:

I hope this lakorn is good. I want drama but not drama like Oon Ai Rak drama :mellow:
I want light drama with a mix of comedy and loads of scenes with Cee-Mo :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for trying to translation the title.

Yeah I have to agree with you Ana about Cheer pairing with Tle and Cee to many time. Would love to see her with some different p'ke for a change.....

I really hope this lakorn is a daram. I haven't see Cheer in a daram for a long time now. She keep on playing the comedy role latey.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i think cee will probably be the lead cus he all famous now and the reason why he more famous then tle is cus ch7 only give tle a corny lakorn and most of his lakorn neke is cheer come on now i think poo would better then cheer

i think cee will probably be the lead cus he all famous now and the reason why he more famous then tle is cus ch7 only give tle a corny lakorn and most of his lakorn neke is cheer come on now i think poo would better then cheer

you just said it all! :D i really hope that they'll make cee the lead in this lakorn, since cee outshone tle in Oun Aii Ruk...:)

cee's been paired up with nearly every n'ek of his generation except for poo! <_< ...they need to pair them up together! they'll make one hot couple...:D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah cee and poo will make one hot couple....dan danai is also in here..from what i read from dan's interview he said that the three girls are are abandoned by their mom and when they grow up they go searching for their mom.........so i guess this is drama and there is rumoured that cee will get with cheer and tle with mo

lisa05

sarNie Egg
wow when they go to the sets it gonna be crazy. i mean cheer is good friend with mo and cee and good friend with tle. but i think that cheer and mo need their p'ak to be taller.