Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I love this story so I will give the summary, I dont know how to hide the summary so any one who dont want to know the summary please skip it.
It talk about the relation between n'muk (pearl) and p'suea (tiger). It is the relation of 2 lonely child which gradually develope to be love. P' suea cold ,care no people but has his smile for only n'muk.
When he was child p'suea had no friend since he is a half blood child born unintentionally from mother who has an affaire with many men (no one know who is his father)while n'muk was a popular girl born in a rich family, the differences made him didt like her.
However when he had a chance to know her he found that she lonely also no one (in her family) need her, what she got from her family was money not love.They become finally not only friend but sister and brother. When n'muk's parents divorced she moved from Thailand and lived with her father in abroad and p'suea's father who had a serious ill came back to his sun and help his teenage sun to do many businesses,for years n'muk became a popular violinist and p'suea a successful business man.
N'muk came back to Thailand cause of the death of her mother, everyone and also her family beleived that p'seua killed her mother (cause of business conflict) n'muk didt beleived and still truth him, they met and treated each other as they were. N'muk was not happy with her family her sis (donut also like suea) needed her to engage to one guy but n'muk refused so he tried to rape her (he got some assis from her sis.) she ran away and called for p'suea. Realize to the uncertainty of life she finally determined to be his wife (with their willing and consent), they finally married but their family life had many obstacles not from themselves but people arround them. P'suea was attempted to kill,n'muk aborted but with their love, they finally got their happy life back.

P.S forgive me for any wrong in my language.

Thank you. Sounds like a really good lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It looks like a really sweet lakorn between the pranangs. I love that they won't doubt each other or waver in their trust. That's different from other lakorns with all the stupid misunderstandings between p'ek and n'ek. And Taew is just adorable.

cecilia

Staff member
^Tina .. you know, i just can't help it when spoiler are provided -- it's so tempting, i'm going to peek at it even though you've warned me = thanks for the translation na.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol ;p but for some reason the summary seemed weird to me it just cuts from one place to another lol but I guess its not suppose to give exact specific details

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you for the translation!!! I don't know if it's just me but Aum seems to be looking younger and younger. Hmmmm.
Taew looks absolutely beautiful in here. There are times where she doesn't look like herself, I have to look twice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the opening credit. the ost is really nice! gotta say, it looks pretty good..ending scene seems sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZG5hbQzEI
credit to kisskeepintouch

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this is one thai lakorn that I will be watching - have not watch any after Namtan Mai with Aum and Aff. But yes, I can't wait to see Aum and Teaw - they look ultra cute together!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just finished the first ep. I think Aum and Taew are so cute together. Aum looks so DAMN BUFF!!! *drool.
I wish Donut didn't have to play n'rai roles...hopefully she can reunite with Num again.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I haven't been interested in any other lakorns in a very long time...but this one seems so sweet...Epi 1 is soooooooo cute...can't wait until they really fall in love...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love a story that pra'ek and nang'ek relationship is bonded since they were young and cute,sweet,warming and their love that is unconditional. this story kinda remind me of pra'eks and nang'eks from lakorns: awayjeeseechompoo, kumunsunya,and peelieng. Taew look so cute,adorable,and cried look so pitiful T_T,she match this character so much. Aum match this kind of character too. Taew+Aum make a very cute couple. the ost. is so good. love potato's song.