Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
THANK YOU JA .. i'd like to hear about aff and her lakorn too.
anyway, taew and umm will be cute -- can't wait as well

thanks na ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww new pairing. taew and donut in the same lakorn again. this should be interesting.

thanks jakjaan

JennieN

sarNie Adult
when Aum, Aff, Mart, and Taew was doing the Calender shot. I was wondering how nice if Aum and Taew is to pair up in a lakorn and suddenly there is something. Lol, I'm actually very excited about this. I'm very glad for it to happen. Taew is so cute! It's nice to see Aum and Her together. Aum again is so cute and handsome in the photoshot

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
is donut going to be the evil one in this drama? NOOOOO!!!! i so liked her last drama she did...why isnt she in leading roles as much any more...T^T ill have to wait on that now. does anyone know how the story will go?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...i would love to see taew with aum...they'll make such a cute couple...plezz dunt make donut the n'rai...she'll play great if she's the supporting actress...

cecilia

Staff member
here's the opening of the lakorn na --
he looks great with the glasses on and the do :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4YQWzkVZU
Credit: antyvee

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw taew wasnt there. donut looks really pretty with her new haircut. gives her a mature look.. im quite shock to see Oh playing n'rai as well since shes so sweet looking and her tone of voice is soft. taew got some competition cuz shes going against 2 n'rai in here

thanks cecilia

solin

sarNie Adult
Aum and Taew make a so cute couple ! Since I love both actors I was hopping to see them paired up one day and now It really happen lol. One of my dream is coming true ! However, I don't want to see Donut as n'rai again : when will she go back to n'ek role ?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Aum and Taew make a so cute couple ! Since I love both actors I was hopping to see them paired up one day and now It really happen lol. One of my dream is coming true ! However, I don't want to see Donut as n'rai again : when will she go back to n'ek role ?
i cant agree more... if asked what is the most awaited pairing to me, I have to say this pairing--aum and taew; I even imagine them in some fanfic together. hope this lakorn is a kiss-slap lakorn ... no more period and family drama since it is such a waste of pairing.

any one can share the storyline?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ch3 has so many great pairings and interesting pairings comin' up. This is also one couple I don't want to miss out on. Aum and Taew are so cute in the clip! Taew is like a little Aff :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
taew looks cute eith aum! she looks so simalar to aff!! they could pass as sisters! taew is just the younger version of aff hehehe... but she's adorable.... aff on the other hand is gorgeous hehee! i wonder waht the lakorn is aobut and wow donuts in this series tooo this will be her 3rd or 4th time in a alkron with aum! i wish they would pair up! i reawlly like donut.... she's a great n'rai but i wanna see her as the n'ek tooo with aum! i think they're cute together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aum and Taew. I am starting to really love Ch3 new pairing. We have Por/Punch, Rome/Anne, Ken/Araya, Aun/Benz, Oil/Ae, Aun/Rita, etc... I am still waiting for Ken/Rita but definitely that won't happen any time soon.