Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
They're two totally different ppl but i'm sure Prajak can change now that MONTREE sorta tell him his honest though about his attitude. SADLY, Prajak shoved it off and tell him that he is who he is, if ppl can't handle it, then don't. *sighed* i just hope he's saying this for joke but not for real b/c he's definitely missing out on Wanida on these kind of thoughts.

Aside from this .. Prajak seems like a dream man while Suer is someone that every woman hope to have as husband. (Can i just get a combo of these two personality together from someone i love? lol)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't watch Wanida for some reason. I don't why but I have no interest in watching that. I used to like Tik but I don't know. I'm going neutral on him but if Aom and Tik were to staring in Wanida. I will definitely watch it. As for Tik's character in Wanida - I don't know I can't say but I can say that Suer is definitely the BEST GUY out there. I will pick him anyday....I love him so much just because he loves N'mook very much!

P'suer is so caring. He wouldn't let anybody touch him wife. So protective but not overbearing. That's something that I like about him.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't watch Wanida for some reason. I don't why but I have no interest in watching that. I used to like Tik but I don't know. I'm going neutral on him but if Aom and Tik were to staring in Wanida. I will definitely watch it. As for Tik's character in Wanida - I don't know I can't say but I can say that Suer is definitely the BEST GUY out there. I will pick him anyday....I love him so much just because he loves N'mook very much!

P'suer is so caring. He wouldn't let anybody touch him wife. So protective but not overbearing. That's something that I like about him.
i second that...i mean i dont know why but i can not watch tik with any other women accept for aom...and yes i would difinitely watch it if it was was aom and tik...but the fact that it is aff and tik i dont think i can watch it...

secondly i really do think suer is the best guy out there...i mean who wouldnt want a guy like suer...he is just so loving and=g caring about everything...i love him..on top of that this is by far my favorite lakorn of the year...

still hoping to see 365 day of love this year...might be one of my best lakorn this yeasr too..!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
honestly speaking - I'm already lock in with my favorite lakorn of the year :lol

I can't wait for another Aum and Taew's project. I didn't know that they can look this good together. I love my Ateam and all but Aum and Taew is just right up there as well!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know i guess i am a die hard tik-aom fan that i cant sense any chemistry with tik and aff. i like them individually but as a couple... nah... i noticed that tik's acting sort of went down the drain. he's kind of stiff. i guess a few years of not acting does take into effect of his performance in wanida. dont get me wrong, i like wanida but i cant seem to get why people are saying it is a such a great romantic lakorn.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Maybe because Tik spend so much time in the jungle - I think he loves nature that's why he's doing that planetary show but I can see that he will not be as good as before.

I will watch Wanida once it all out because I don't think I can wait to download episode by episode each week. It will be annoying

Does anyone know ehere I can get the translation for the songs?

fun

Expired Sarnie
the translation to wanida songs or pieng jai tee pook pun. for wanida you can get it at wishy's blog. for pieng jai tee pook pun, anoyomousblue2001 has the sub or was it anothaidara on YT.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for the translated song of Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun ja. I will check both of the youtube account out. Thank you

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thank you for the awesome MV. Is really nice. I want to make one as well

Anyway, is so boring because there is nothing good to watch. I miss my Ateam and now I'm also missing Aum and Taew.......

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Currently watching episode 7 and my dad loves this lakorn, he is like addicted to it, go figure. I really miss ateam now, since Taew looks so much like Aff makes me miss ateam even more. So sad :( It's getting good so far, but i hate Aum's mother, she's such a whore and when Aum was in jail she didn't even give a shit and refused to be a witness for her own son and goes for her lover instead. Greedy bitch always hating on Taew. I HATE HATE HATE the mom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Currently watching episode 7 and my dad loves this lakorn, he is like addicted to it, go figure. I really miss ateam now, since Taew looks so much like Aff makes me miss ateam even more. So sad :( It's getting good so far, but i hate Aum's mother, she's such a whore and when Aum was in jail she didn't even give a shit and refused to be a witness for her own son and goes for her lover instead. Greedy bitch always hating on Taew. I HATE HATE HATE the mom.
The mother doesn’t bother me much… maybe because I fast forward her part. But what really pissed me off was she wouldn’t let Nong Mook see Suer when he was hospitalize. I cried my eyes out!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So far i'm at the hospital scene and boy oh boy do i hate hate Oh's character and that thick face Yui girl, Aum freaking hates your guts and yet you wanna be thick faced and go take care of him. And the mother, don't even get me started with her, she is terrible.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i liked yui but that scene pissed me off. then i just hated her guts! she has no right stop nong mook from seeing her husband. talk about the nurse i want to strangle her but omg i just love suer when he wakes up. that is why i love him so much! he's suck a man, protecting his wife from all the people that caused her to be sad. love love love. he's so protective of his wife that i am JEALOUS ahahah ENVIOUS.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Petch is gay in this lakorn again, I'm starting to think he is gay I'm real life. He's like Tah Warit now, they've played gay men in 2 lakorns already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
tah is good at protraying a gay man lol... he has that mascline look but at the same very feminine. he's good at it. petch on the hand is a little bit hard to really see him as a gay man. i hope he doesnt get any more gay role lol it is really ruining their image. once is good.