Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (TV Scene)

nan180

sarNie Egg
I LOVE this lakorn soooo much...
it's filled with love and super cute scenes :)
Does anyone know if the cast would go on like any show/interviews?
like Ratree Samosorn

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just saw today's episode. SO GOOD and SO SWEET. I never saw a P'ek so protective and loving the N'ek like this. OMG - he would go to any length for her. I LOVE P'SUER aka Aum Atichart so MUCH!!!!! I always like him and now I'm so liking him with Taew!!!! Somehow, I felt the chemistry for this episode is so sizzling - the way the hug is each is so loving

I don't want this lakorn to ends :(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the pictures. They are so sweet together. I'm going to miss seeing them together. I wish they would have another lakorn together.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
What a well plotted, thought out, lakorn. The ending had good closure with every character possible. The bad guys got what they deserved, the characters like Ploy, Yui, and praek's mom had good character development without them changing too dramatically. And oh Na Rong, praek's uncle has a chance at love with another nurse...lol!!! Great romantic drama. One of my all time favorites!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
as this ended today. im still on episode 5. i decided not to watch any raw version. anyways i dont have the time to watch them. so keeping up with the sub isnt so bad.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm missing them Aum and Taew already. Now, I can't wait for another lakorn from them. So far, this IS my favorite lakorn this year!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Why is it that the dramas always end so soon? Can't believe there's only 12 episodes!

Great ending. I'm satisfied. *sigh* where can I find a husband like P'seur?

cecilia

Staff member
Glad they got another chance to be parent again -- so cute how narong tease him to carry her instead of carefully guide her down the stairs lOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey everyone, we should be seeing aum and taew pair up sooner or later. the producer of tv scene said there has been request for them to reunite already..ugh, i dont want to see them in another tv scene lakorn though..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Stayed up til 4am to finish this. Lovely ending. Couldn't ask for a better one. I'm satisfied! I love this lakorn, it's one of the best in my line-up. I love how it's fact pace and that they make the P'ek smart.

I'm such a sucker for family love. Min (Tiger's mother) was annoying yet funny at the same time. At the end I was touched by her the most especially her speech with her brother (Na Rong) and then with Tiger. Then Ploy's confession. Those were the scene that got me teary eyes the most. I think that is a great value in this lakorn - family love, bonding and forgiveness.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is right up there with Sai Soke. This lakon was fresh, smart and engaging from start to finish.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
hey everyone, we should be seeing aum and taew pair up sooner or later. the producer of tv scene said there has been request for them to reunite already..ugh, i dont want to see them in another tv scene lakorn though..
I do want them to reunite but yes, from another production. I remember watching Namtan Mai with Aum and Aff - I didn't like how TV Scene produce the lakorn but with this one with Aum and Taew is not that bad. It was good actually, there's plenty of sweet scenes between Aum and Taew which I love it so much. Can't wait. Thanks for the good news there Tinah. I'm glad we have audiences agree with us that they looking great together

some caps that I got from the lakorn that I really like. Aum kissed Taew so much in this lakorn but I particularly like this one :)

and of course they have scenes in the bedroom where I found it so sweet!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
It is my favorite scene from the episode too. Is something about it. It makes them look very comfortable and secure in many reasons. I watch this scene many many times as well!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
still can't get over this lakorn because I just started to watch it over again. Viikii is doing the subbing so I'm also watching that as it coming out.

Don't know why - but I feel happy when watching this lakorn as the episodes end. It is so sweet

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think Aum/Taew are soooo cute and sweet together. I really want to see another lakorn with them in it. They were really close in here and they had a lot of touching/close scenes---love them.