pictures

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i was wondering..

i've been wanting to post pics up, like in the gallery and stuff, of myself..but!!!! hehe..most of my pics are like..MOST of them are pics of me holding drinks..sooooooooooooo...can i still post it up? or do i have do blur out the drinks then post it up? or i can't post it up at all?

yeah..i don't have any normal pics except them studio ones where i really dress up..other than that..it's just me and drinks... <_<

noungning

Heartless
lol i don't think there's a rule for posting pix. so girl if ur nakey... make sure u have em lil spots hahahah jus kidding!!! :lol:

you can post whatever pictures you like linda. its all groovy. haha. there is no rule saying that you have to censor any particular pictures you have to post. lolsss. ^_^

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I what??
nooo I said you got nice skin colour, I think its an attractive colour on asian girls
what you on about! I should of saved that photo! =)
and isnt that banner two guys? Waht the f...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMFG...IT IS HOT!! WHERE IS THIS FROM?? O_O
it's from DBSK Dangerous Love banjun drama..you can find it on youtube...lol..the relationship that jaejoong and yunho had with each other was reaaaalllllllyyyyyyy funny...xiah and changmin were cute..and micky was just depressed..LOL..but overall it's really really really really good!!! RECOMMENDED!! you get to see jaeho in those kind of relationship..lol...