Pictures P'Tik & Team work [2006/06/04]

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

I woke up iin the morning and I hesitated if i go to send him off or not cuz no one wanna go with me (huh Sophie ?) and my sister decided to go with me hihi ^_^
OMG it was 9 am and still at home o_O we were in such a hurry LOL
Then we arrived at the airport and i was afraid that they already checked in... and NOOOOO !!!
I saw a group and it was THEM !! cuz I recognized that lil cute guy haha and i was looking for P'Tik and when i saw him :w000t:
My sis and I were like omg what we're gonna do, how can i go to talk to him ??
And i finally called him "P'Tik ?" he turned back at me and said sawasdee krup and i said that i'm Kristie and he was WOW pen ngai bang (since i got him on the phone) =))))))))))

OMG I stayed with them during all the check in and it was long~~ so many luggages !!! so i chated with him and others dara haha !!
i got his autograph (Cecilia I didn't forget u !!)
he is so funny, he looks like in the TV mouhaha and when he mentionned "Hu To" his character in Tang Fah i was :loool: omg heard from his voice in real :wub:

Oh P'Aom is sooooooooo beautiful (without makeup) and supa thin !!!!
So nice with us she gave us a Wristband of 60th anniversery of the King =)

P'Cherry wasn't there cuz she wanna stay in France more LOL

Overall I'm so happie that I joined cuz otherwise i would regret it lol

soooooo lovely this lil cute guy~~

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
ARRRRHHHHHH you are soooooo lucky Kristie,

so what did you and p'tik talk about?
did he said one of his liners to u (that he is soooo famous for...lol)

arrrrrhhhhh ur so lucky!!!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
frickin' hell! i'm happy for you, foo! :lol:!!! i'm still chuey chuey about your p'tik..but i'm really happy that you finally got to meet your man!...cuz i know how much you wub him. hahaha

..that's BoomBoom in that pic with you and tik, pao? haha..Boom suay kuen wa.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so they came back from france already?..that was quick..i want to get p'tik and aom's autograph :D also ace..hehe..did you see jeb too?

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Heeeeeeello petite kristie Ahahah désoléééééééé jtai laiiiiC en plan mai heuresement ke ta petite soeuur et laa et merci a L =)

Ahahahah T contenteee heeein =) louul c normaaaal jte comprends completemennnt moi j'etaii dans la mm situation ke toii dc voilaaA koii LOL

bon baaas voila voilaaa just un ptit moment de bonheuuuur =)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
2cute2care said:
ARRRRHHHHHH you are soooooo lucky Kristie,

so what did you and p'tik talk about?
did he said one of his liners to u (that he is soooo famous for...lol)
arrrrrhhhhh ur so lucky!!!!!

[post="126723"][/post]​
lol he didn't i forgot to ask him :wacko:
i would defintely laugh LOOL

tinah said:
wow so they came back from france already?..that was quick..i want to get p'tik and aom's autograph :D also ace..hehe..did you see jeb too?
[post="126750"][/post]​
nop Jeb wasn't there same as Kick !

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
aom S is stunning!!!! even if she is without make up!! that girl plays evil roles but i think she could be n'rak one day... she is a true beauty!!! cheers!!! :p :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aom S is stunning!!!! even if she is without make up!! that girl plays evil roles but i think she could be n'rak one day... she is a true beauty!!! cheers!!!
she has been nang ek before.. now im used to seeing her as nang rai..i think she shines more when shes nang rai but she would fit any role ..and i agree..shes so pretty!!..ive always liked her..

tinah

sarNie Coma
HMM..SHE HAS PLAYED NANG EK MANY TIMES BUT DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE LAKORN..THE ONLY LAKORN I REMEMBER SHE PLAYED NICE IN EVERSINCE SHES BEEN IN NANG RAI ROLE IS DONG DOK MEUY..THAT WAS IN 2001..SHE WON AN AWARD FOR THAT TOO :D DID YOU SEE ROY MARN?..EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS NANG RAI BUT SHE GOT WITH SOMEONE..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
oh i didn't know she was a n'ek LOL
but nang rai fit her more she can shows her acting skills =)
i told her she was a good actress ^_^

L

lalalek

OH you are so cool to have met all of them...especially P'Tik :wub: !!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :lmao: :loool: again..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i didn't know she was a n'ek LOL
but nang rai fit her more she can shows her acting skills =)
i told her she was a good actress
aww really?..what did she say back..i would say the same thing to her..lol..and shes very beautiful too..hmm i want to mee them :(