Pictures of your Meal

judyp

sarNie Adult
noy. your spring rolls looks delicious! i love love spring rolls..probably can live off of them. lmao!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
awww noy, they are so adorable! hahahaha i can tell it's ur first time. LMAO!! JK...u know i luvz u, girl!

as for me, i've been having noodles like crazy lately. i'll post pics later...lol...

damn, nong ice! what's up with all the deliciousness?!

kulyia

RUK
wow beyonce. u sure are creative. do u own ur own store???
noy ur springs rolls looks super Fresh and deliciouss...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, imma show u my meal lately. LOL

ode to my simple yet delicious noodles...

ode to thookatha chowing down on basil and noodles...

ode to easy sweets...nam wan luam meat...

ode to thookatha adoring her dessert...

ode to good eating...

muah!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. cute tookatha! i've been eating noodles a lot lately too because i don't know what to eat. lmao. noodles are my last resort.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Thookta.
And omg, those are some cute pics of you eating!
Noodles, those are my favorite! Especially when it comes to "tum kao poon" omg just talking about it. It's making me drool already.
And those namwaan looks hekka good! Haven't had one of those for so long!
You should share some with me next time Thookta ^_^

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha p'tookata i dont normally eat this stuff but im enjoying my summer

beyonce lol nah i dont won a store just made it to eat haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol. cute tookatha! i've been eating noodles a lot lately too because i don't know what to eat. lmao. noodles are my last resort.
hahaha for me, it's not something i resort to. i've just been craving the heck out of noodles. well, i've always loved noodles in general, so it's not really new or anything. but seriously, i've been having it for lunch and dinner like everyday for the past two weeks now. lol i don't really eat breakfast, but if i did, it would probably be noodles. lol

Lol Thookta.
And omg, those are some cute pics of you eating!
Noodles, those are my favorite! Especially when it comes to "tum kao poon" omg just talking about it. It's making me drool already.
And those namwaan looks hekka good! Haven't had one of those for so long!
You should share some with me next time Thookta ^_^
thanks for the sweet compliments, love! but in my opinion, ur pics are a lot more "fun" than mine. maybe it's because ur always liquored up in most of them. LMAO omg, tum kao poon....YUM!!! i'm drooling too now. haha

as for the nam waan, it's really easy to make...well, certain ones. this one is super easy...and delicious too. sure, i'll share some...how about the recipe. LOL

haha p'tookata i dont normally eat this stuff but im enjoying my summer

beyonce lol nah i dont won a store just made it to eat haha
why not, girl?! that's all good/naughty foods!! LOL

kulyia

RUK
but i must say.. thats looks very Pro Ice. lol..

omg i regret i ate so much>=[ thats one thing i usually regret about, the opposite. lol Not eatting enough.. now i wish i didnt eat enough.

n_naruk

Another one of my master piece Kao Piek, homemade by me. I usually make them once in a while or whenever my aunt feels like eating them cus she don't know how to make the noodle.

So I spent up to 2 hours on kneading the flours, flattening them and cutting them to look like noodles.

Outcomes:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmmm your kao pieak looks soooooo good Noyv! I haven't had kao pieak in soooooooo long.

noungning

Heartless
ur noodles result ones didn't show, but ur noodles are made thickly, is it stickier that way?

my mom makes it allllllllllllllllll the time, and i mean all the time lmfao. she makes the noodles herself too. but it is very loose and not as stiff looking like that pix.

here's a pix of my bowl from the last time i took a pix of it...

and while i'm at it, here's my stuffed lobster :)

n_naruk

Noungning, I love the look of your kao piek. Looks better than mine. LOL. I tends to do my thick for some reason.
Ah, them lobsters looks so yummy! Now I want some. LOL.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ur noodles result ones didn't show, but ur noodles are made thickly, is it stickier that way?

my mom makes it allllllllllllllllll the time, and i mean all the time lmfao. she makes the noodles herself too. but it is very loose and not as stiff looking like that pix.

here's a pix of my bowl from the last time i took a pix of it...

and while i'm at it, here's my stuffed lobster :)

dang that's some good lobster was there alot of meat in there?