Pictures of your Meal

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i've been coming back to this topic all the time... drooling over the yummy food you all have been posting so i decided to join in...
here it goes... its prob the only meal i have taken a photo of cos it looks soo good
<<---------- this was my dessert it looked sooo good i didnt want to touch it... but it looked too yummy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Ausa I'm drooling over the cake! LOL. I love strawberries on things and strawberry flavored things...although I don't really eat just strawberries. They have to be on or with something haha. I'm weird, yes I know.

And Ami, yes it's called Trish's Mini Donuts. If you're walking into the pier from the Embarcadero, it should be on your left side if I remember correctly, and first floor. It's by the Mrs. Field's Cookies and an ice cream place I think. Don't recall the name of the ice cream place though.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

was a few months back the cake was soooo yummmmmy we all got like the smallest bit of cake ever it had to feed over 1,300 ppl

DAMN GIRL THAT LOOKS NICEEEEEE!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
This was what I was having... :lol:

I'm on the ice cream diet...! :drool: LMAO. Absolutely loveee it...! Even though i'm not suppose to be eating it right at this moment. LOL

holy crap. y'all with your cakes and ice cream. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
omg so cute!

she made real whipped cream strawberry shortcake? OMG... :drool: i've taken pix from my sister's bday cake which we bought lol... and it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good. i want some now!

i haven't posted in a while and i have some pix i'd like to share, it's been in the box, but never posted so here goes...

went to kabuki's for valentine's day :)

this is sashimi salmon and sashimi toro so freaking expensive $18 for 3 tiny thin slices! (fatty white tuna or something lol... i don't remember) -

this is the granny smith mango sushi, i don't remember the name... but this one was tasty and fruity -

this is the other roll i don't remember the name and what's inside ne more... ^_^

fried rice...was um, no comment.

some dessert ice cream with apples? not too sure...

this is somewhere else... fried green tea ice cream... the nice fellas at the place insisted we try it <_< but wasn't free cheap asses!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO no we didnt stop eating...just didnt get to take pics when we go out & eat... :lol:

i forgot to take a pic of my steak crotasa or whatever the heck it was called from olive garden...it was sooo delicious.

but anyhow this was my bd pie...from marie's callender. i also didnt get to take a pic of my bd cake. -_- nothing extaordinary just a double chocolate cake with coconut and almonds spinkles on the sides...(very sweet btw..)

LMAO ning...for reals...when ppl insist that we should try a certain dish and or desserts, they should offer us for free or at half prices...and youre right they are cheap a$$e$.

noungning

Heartless
o wow that fruit cake looks good, didn't know marie calendar had cakes too lmao just thought frozen meals. :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
o wow that fruit cake looks good, didn't know marie calendar had cakes too lmao just thought frozen meals. :drool:
oh they sold pies & muffins, i dont remember seeing any cakes..lol

if you guys werent too far i would have shared it! :p

the cake i was referring to was from another place. ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
home made foods:

shrimp & chicken salad

fried chicken with spicy pickled greens (dont know the english name for the veggie)

bought these at the park:

hmong sausage..with sticky rice.

fresh water clams with spicy tamarind sauce..

kulyia

RUK
OMG uguys go buy soo much food. we should all go out one day. LOL. wow. iwonder how the clams tasted like.. eummmm

kulyia

RUK
OMG. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: im so jealous. i just went over the whole 22 pages. and the whole time i was like IS THIS HOW THE ADULT LIFE IS? lol. wow.. cant wait till i get my car. After sarnworld im going to craiglist. =D.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Here's my very first home made spring rolls, shrimp spring rolls. I made like 20 of them and mang, they ran out quick. Lol.

anan

sarNie Adult
Here's my very first home made spring rolls, shrimp spring rolls. I made like 20 of them and mang, they ran out quick. Lol.
Waow, congratzz for a first home made ! :p looks yummi yummi there :drool:
It reminds my old good days in Kansas when i had to help & made like hundreds of spring rolls in an asian buffet restaurant :lol: