Pictures of your Meal

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile

Thai vegetable dumplings in green curry sauce. So good...this is a vegetarian dish...i dont eat meat only fish

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
sanjenna i thought u said u was gunna take potatos with ur phone haha

jtepe looks so nice was that from, Blue elephant? haha

noungning

Heartless
ok, i'll post some pictures... it's a mixture of stuff...

pumpkin cheesecake from cheesecake factory

strawberry shortcake

chicken madeira

bang-bang chicken shrimp - i had this, and i didn't like it that much because it's too sweet, tastes a lot like rip tamarind

chocolates my sister's friend brought me from hawaii - i LOVE these!! they're so freaking good

food for my celebration at work...

chicken marsala

santa fe chicken and rice - doesn't look good but is pretty good

i don't remember what this is called ziti something - it's good too haha, since it was my celebration they only ordered what i liked

spinach salad with pasta and feta cheese and balsamic vinegar dressing - i LOVE LOVE this thing...

cake with lemon filling that isn't too sweet.. :)

my all time favorite dish that mom makes - gang paed (lao), gang massamun (thai)... i LOVEEEEEEEEE this haha.

mom's stir fry

calamari - from a new restaurant we went to, that was the only thing that taste good... <_<

sister baked a cake for me, it looks worse than it was in person haha... it's crunch chocolate covered strawberries lmfao... she didn't have regular chocolate so she tried to improvise but um yeah... didn't work so well, then she had fresh strawberries and raspberries on there too, the white part isn't frosting but whip cream

inside, top layer is strawberry cake, bottom layer is brownie, it was very good... :D

more random foods...

chicken wings

mom's pickled asian mustard

beef and macaroni, our way... i actually can make this hahhahah :p but yeah my mom made this too

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Guys, I'm back!!!...lol...haven't posted in a while, didn't get a chance to take pics of what we ate for my sister's bday celebration.

This is what I had for dinner a while back.

Buffalo wings & french fries:

Egg Rolls:

I should be posting more, I'll try to get pics of the food @ a Halloween Party that I am going to and food from a wedding i'm attending next week.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
sanjenna i thought u said u was gunna take potatos with ur phone haha

jtepe looks so nice was that from, Blue elephant? haha

hahah blue elephant, GOOD guess but its not from there. mannn i cant even remember where its from!
but yeah it was reallyyyyyyyyyy good, ill save you some next time! haha

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
This is what we had for dinner tonight. It was our early Thanksgiving Dinner without the turkey but with a whole chicken instead :D

Roasted Whole Chicken:

Mashed Potatoes (we forgot to get gravy, but it was still good :D )

Corn:

Green Beans:

All put together:

If this was the real Thanksgiving Dinner, we would of had more food. We are going to the cabin this year for Thanksgiving and we're having our Thanksgiving Dinner there, so I will be sure to take pictures of the food :D

All put together:

If this was the real Thanksgiving Dinner, we would of had more food. We are going to the cabin this year for Thanksgiving and we're having our Thanksgiving Dinner there, so I will be sure to take pictures of the food :D
the plate the chicken is on... i have the same one! :p i want the corn... but am allergic. ^_^

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
the plate the chicken is on... i have the same one! :p i want the corn... but am allergic. ^_^
hahaha...that is so funny you have the same plate. What!! you're allergic to corn!!!! I would hate that, I love corn :D

noungning

Heartless
nice pictures jojo ;)

here are pictures of foods from um various occasions...

sushi - don't remember the names of the rolls

baked stuffed lobster, haven't had this in sooooooo ubberly long time. this is an older pix, i want some.

the drinks - thai tea at sushi place, thai tea at thai restaurant, ice coffee at restaurant

meal - i had pad mundalay, it's like pad si-ew, and my sister's friend ordered kang-pah instead of mussamun what she wanted haha so she wasn't liking it.

dessert - i had jackfruit with sticky rice, sister had green tea ice cream, sister's friend had fried banana with a scoop of ice cream

food mom made - kow mun gai or chicken rice as the foreigners call it lol - 1) rice & chicken 2) rice, chicken, sauce, soup 3) pho 4) rice porridge or joak - have a bad teeth aching situation from dentist appointment today so yeah that's what i had to eat ugh...

noungning

Heartless
continued...

Dim sum - 1) the sauce i make from mixing things together lol 2) shrimp roll & mayo (dunno why mayo it's strange) 3) seafood soup 4) huk gow my favorite :D or steamed shrimp dumplings 5) fried chicken dumplings 6) Tofu in fried bean curd with shrimp top 7) fried shrimp balls 8) combination chow fun or in comparison, it's combination lahd nah lol

Pan Asian restaurant named 7 Moons - 1) shrimp tampora 2) crab rangoon 3) egg drop soup 4) spicy thai style shrimp and squid 5) crispy spicy thai style chicken wings 6) sushi - smoked salmon and scallop rolls 7) combination lahd nah 8) red bean ice cream ---- we bagged 85% of all that food back hhahah... we ordered much much much more than we could eat, brought home 4 big boxes and the sushi lol

Denny's restaurant - haha this was after usher's concert lmfao... was so tired staring at his abs so we had to come eat :lol: - 1) 4 mini cheeseburgers and fries 2) 4 mini bbq burgers and onion rings 3) um some cheeseburger meal and seasoned fries lmao

the slice of cake from my bday that i forgot to show lol