Pictures of your Meal

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol lome you may look at them all you like...

i only post them up per your request you know!? :lol:
aww that's so sweet of you. Since you're at it.. can I have all three courses?? Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. J/K! That means you'll have to walk around with your digital camera all day.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hardly eat breakfast lol...
if i do its breakfast on the run..like a bread.. or that blueberry with sausage inside that looks like a corndog..its delicious by the way!..

sometime the food is really simple looking..
i will post the ones that looks good k..

noungning

Heartless
haha the only thing we ate that is worth showing are soup buns, it's a bun with soup in it, just like it sounds haha... the other food was blah so didn't take a pic

munchies shop in nyc

other pictures

mango salad yummy

my fantastic BBT sandwich from rue bis

cakes at work for our "end of summer" cake party

fruit/berry top cheesecake

turtle cheesecake

death by chocolate cake (i had a slice, omg it was sooo fulfilling and good)

carrot cake

chocolate peanut butter cake

lemon burst cake

then a bday cake for coworkers

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmm Jane I love the eggrolls and amikrazie I love the small eggplants lol. Damn Ning, those cakes look so delicious, every single one of them except for the carrot cake since i hate carrot cake. I want some of that death by chocolate cake.....yummmmm!

lady0fdarkness

Okay, here are my shares of food pics. :D

Sushi that I ate a few weeks ago. This is called "Oceans 12" roll, it is named after the restaurant I ate at. It consist of avacado, salmon, tuna, some kind of special sauce... and some other stuff. These rolls melt in my mouth beautifully!!

KowPoon (Lao vermecelli in coconut sauce and other garnishes) that I ate today.. Momma makes the best. I ate almost all the peppers in the bowl w/the vegies. I had a ball!!!!

i'LL have more later!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
The kao poon looks so good!! I was at a birthday today but didn't get to eat the kao poon, I had ate way to much of other food and couldn't eat it.

lady0fdarkness

The kao poon looks so good!! I was at a birthday today but didn't get to eat the kao poon, I had ate way to much of other food and couldn't eat it.
Indeed. It was very good.. however, Momma just used chicken breast. Normally she'd add in chicken feet or pig intestines that I love so much. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Damn Ning, those cakes are very HUGE :drool: ! I think I just got the meaning of : American plates ^_^. Of course, you should give me one for my birthday. Don't worry, it's not yet AHAH !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang so many different varieties of cakes noungning!!!... i wouldnt mind a bite out of each neither...although i dont eat much cakes anymore..had at least one every month for the last 2 yrs..got sick and tired of it..lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gonna try to post the new pics tonight..had spring rolls this weekend again.. *except i didnt eat as much..i was full after 4 pieces.. :p

last time i had 7-8 in one sitting.. :huh: dont ask me how i did it..i guess i was hungry? :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Last night, I had KowPiek Sen (Chicken noodle soup) with all the garnishings. I love to add lots of lime juice to mine, however.. my boyfriend made a mistake and bought lemons instead. Alas, it was still good. Here are the pictures! Ohh... and I had a candy apple after that. :D

That's my nephew, anticipating his bowl of KowPiek Sen!

I like mine really red with pepper sauce!

Desert!

I'll have more later... !!!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Girl, the kao piek sen looks so good!! just last night i was telling my sister that i want some kao piek sen, i'm tired of the rice kind. my mouth is watering just looking at it!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i was thinking about making some kao piak sen too. :) all the sarnies think alike. lol. i always forget to take pictures when i cook or eat. i've been cooking more than ever lately. but my dishes aren't all that fancy like everyones. -_-

noungning

Heartless
wow i'm glad so many liked my cake pics lol. man the lemon burst and death by chocolate rocks.

cappy, if u have a bday that i attend, it'd have to be here because i can't bring food overseas that aren't manufactured sealed, sorry.