Pictures of your Meal

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
omg..lek..i want some!!!...it's new years...i usually have some during the new years festival..but i haven't had any...but that doesn't look so spicy...i don't see little any chili peppers!!!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
hmm i feel like i can decorate a cake like that.

Ning, there's a sale on strawberries at stop and shop, they're the sweet ones not tangy. hahaha

noungning

Heartless
omg ur bday cake rocks!!! :D wahhhhhhh i wanna get that, jojo where'd they make that cake? i love thailand's crafty cakes lol

Rakniran

Loookie what I made for desert >.<
Tina,can u teach me how to makethat desert?I always want to know howto make it.Thanks in advance.

I made duckhead for dinner tonight.i put garlic,peppers,lemon grass ,and\ other stuff too.I made more then what usee in thepic.Might look nasty to some ofyou
I made duckhead for dinner tonight.i put garlic,peppers,lemon grass ,and.. other stuff too.I made more then what usee in thepic.Just sharing some of

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

i went out with my buddie for lunch @ Geppetto's and it was pretty good :) lookie what i got :) i love pasta!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is called Chun Chob Moo Moo. It's realllyyyyyyyy tasty. I tried to make it look as yummy as possible but the camera didn't do such a hot job lol.

noungning

Heartless
wowwwwww... i totally forgot to take pictures of the food i eat here in thailand. but i will sure do now since i remember my own thread lmao :p

thanks for sharing ur dessert, duckhead, pasta, and pork lol that fulfilled me :D

noungning

Heartless
looks yummy krystal!!

ok i'm back and can't let my thread die... let's just start with one pix from my trip

here's a meal i had at phuket with my bf...

i'll be back for more i'm uploading atm... :D

edit: just realized most the food is gone LMAO!! :p

ok fine so here's another one... this is in phuket also:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Last time I was looking at the Food Picture thread last time! And got me craving for it! So since I can't find that thread no more! I just want to open a new thread! So share what you guys are eating!

Sushi :

Chocolate Cover :

-----> More will be coming for me! HEHEHE! :D