Pictures of your Meal

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh noungning youve been eating good!!!...makes me wanna go to RI now ^_^

all the food does look delicious...from lobster to the $6 chocolate covered apple... :D

noungning

Heartless
holy shit, i can't even reply on multiquote, this skin sucks a box of nuts.

yes marc-o, i'd like to trade for cookies :)

food here is very good i have to admit lmfao. that's why i can't move from here... i'd miss the food too much.

chicago deepdish looks so good!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wah, seeing all those dishes from the Chicago restaurants...makes me miss going there. Haven't gone there in over a year. Bubble tea at Joy Yee is super delicious!

Well, anyways. I made me "tum kao poon." Thought I should take a pic of it for once. Haha. It's my late night snack for almost every night of every week. Hahaha. Never get sick of it!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG NING YOU EAT RICH! lol

Anyway my mom makes her Kao Piek's thick too and she cuts it big lol...like ummm the italian kind of thick noodles. I kinda like it that way too ^_^ And surprisingly, Pa cuts her that way too...or atleast I made her. :p

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wth.... muddie.... you've changed your name sooOoo many times, i was wondering who's this whore that's going around posting...lol and it's you!!! hey hey... lets do lunch sometimes girl, DEAL?!?! we'lll take crazy pictures and will do show it off later on this thread lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
Noy, your tum kao poon looks so good. Totally agree, I can never get sick of it.

Some of the food that I ate over the summer, nothing good but just want to share. :D

Chinese food from a really good local Chinese resturant (Love the Chow Fun):

Grilled slice Steak:

Stuffed cabbage wrap:

Papaya Salad:

Rice Roll (Love it with pepper & peanut):

Tri-color (It's suppose to look "tri-color", but it looks more green. LOL):

-That's all for now. :D

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
LOL THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD IN SARNWORLD I COME HERE EVERY DAY JUST TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES LOL MAKES ME HUNGRY EVERYTIME I COME TO THIS THREAD :p :rolleyes: :wub: :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Damn.. Noy that's a good looking bowl of Tum Kao Poon. :blink:

hey the drool smiley is gone!! that's my favorite smiley!@

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Wah, seeing all those dishes from the Chicago restaurants...makes me miss going there. Haven't gone there in over a year. Bubble tea at Joy Yee is super delicious!

Well, anyways. I made me "tum kao poon." Thought I should take a pic of it for once. Haha. It's my late night snack for almost every night of every week. Hahaha. Never get sick of it!

This looks spicy and good.

noungning

Heartless
wow the site is so fucked up it took me 5 minutes to find this damn reply button. can't even see anything either. geez! ...i guess this is farewell for me until i can ever see wth is on the site geez.

if only the pictures will display in email so i don't even bother coming on the forum... <_<

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

this one looks so good. It's making my mouth WATERING!!! haha
I would love to try some, someday. :D

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I love food!

@Viet & Thai Restaurant

@Steakhouse

Not mine

Small portion here because I split the plate with a friend...and still couldn't finish it. Fail.

Mango Margarita and Pina Colada, tasted great but you can barely taste the alcohol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
these are all homemade dishes :p

fish & cucumber with hot & spicy sauce

the rooster hot sauce over beef & gai lan

spring rolls (two of the egg roll wanted to be in the pic too) ^_^

shrimp vermicelli noodle (this was spicy & quite tasty)

stir fry wai wai noodles

the before pic

the somewhat after

ohhh nvm this one was not homemade..it came from costco. shrimp scampi or whatever it was... it was scrumptious

lately i havent gone out to eat much ..it was mostly family gathering and home cooked meals.