Pictures of your Meal

noungning

Heartless
OMG oysterssssssssss with the nam prik pow & fried red onions OMFG, i want some, yum yum... i miss thailand because of those oysters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwwwwwwwwww that looks yummy ^___-"

heres what I had for dinner a really simple dinner "Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup"

With Some Rice ^___^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ MMMM.. looks good, Tina. I am a curry lover.. I love curry of all colors. My family loves red curry, but they hate green curry, which is more hindu/carribean, but for me.. I love curry, period!

noungning

Heartless
i've eaten kang massamun too... the red curry. lol i didn't take a picture, it's almost gone now tho... but i'll try to take a pic when i remember lol. before it's gone hopefully.

but in the mean time, i don't think i've shared my recent food pics yet...

i don't remember posting my pizza...

cookies...

this one's pumpkin cookie i bought at the breast cancer bake sale... i did a good deed :D

my friday lunch, fish and chips

an event we had in the office, it was nice. first time they've had the chance to run this at the office.

they were very good lol... so were the strawberries :drool:

chips and cheeses, i didn't eat these tho :( lol there were too many ppl looking haha

i have more food pic in my phone, but haven't pulled em yet, i'll do it later if i can remember.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ning, so fish and chips are fish and fries? lol.. I never had it before.. I always thought they are literally fish and potato chips.

Jtepe, it looks like you love your sashimi and sushi huh? :D

I love sushi, nirigi, but I can't do sashimi.. it's too plain.

noungning

Heartless
Ning, so fish and chips are fish and fries? lol.. I never had it before.. I always thought they are literally fish and potato chips.

Jtepe, it looks like you love your sashimi and sushi huh? :D

I love sushi, nirigi, but I can't do sashimi.. it's too plain.
lol yes fish and chips are battered (mostly, unless it's like tweaked goumet plates) fish, tapila most of the time, and french fries, which english ppl call chips because they don't like the term french lmfao... ok i don't know if it's because they don't like the term... but the chips is from britain lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For desert after lunch today i had sweet sticky rice aka kao sang ka yar

For Dinner -.-" Some spring rolls with peanut sauce but forgot to photgraph the peanut sauce

Rawr im a type that loves to cook so most of the things i post will prolly be homecooked meals lol i eat out every now and then though -.-" depending on mood. I dont finish food all the way one reason i dont like to eat out -.-

*I totally need to clean my phone lense or start using my digi cam LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lome, my dear, i want some pho!!! mine without chili, i don't like spicy food. yummy, yummy :drool: