Pictures of your Meal

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
These are the things I ate today. :D

I was so hungry for sushi that I went to Publix (supermaket) and bought a pre-made one. It was pretty good. This was the variety rolls with salmon, tuna, octopus, and shrimp with avacado and other stuff.

The other one was a spicy grab roll. It was pretty good for store bought.

Then later on, I had nam. It was very very good!!!

My plate of nam.

Then we finished it off with chips and salsa. lol... so we had japanese, lao, and a little bit of mexican. Oh.. I washed this all down with a nice cold glass of iced coffee. I was a happy camper. :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
haha the only thing we ate that is worth showing are soup buns, it's a bun with soup in it, just like it sounds haha... the other food was blah so didn't take a pic

mango salad yummy

so ning what do ya put in those mango salad?.....i just use fish sauce and pepper......urs looks sooo good.

lady0fdarkness

does chicken feet taste good with kapoon? i love chicken feet when u boil them...its all stickey and yummy!.....do i add the chicken feet with the breast or just use chicken feet?.....i wanna try.

as ya can see im not a good cook....hehe....i learn from ya! ^_^

noungning

Heartless
so ning what do ya put in those mango salad?.....i just use fish sauce and pepper......urs looks sooo good.

lady0fdarkness

does chicken feet taste good with kapoon? i love chicken feet when u boil them...its all stickey and yummy!.....do i add the chicken feet with the breast or just use chicken feet?.....i wanna try.

as ya can see im not a good cook....hehe....i learn from ya! ^_^
o my dear u quoted all the pictures lol. but i'm too lazy to fix it... so keep it hahaha

the mango salad? my mom makes it, i dunno hhaha. i don't cook, i suck at cooking. so i pass on the question also. :p

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
These are the things I ate today. :D

I was so hungry for sushi that I went to Publix (supermaket) and bought a pre-made one. It was pretty good. This was the variety rolls with salmon, tuna, octopus, and shrimp with avacado and other stuff.

The other one was a spicy grab roll. It was pretty good for store bought.

Then later on, I had nam. It was very very good!!!

My plate of nam.

Then we finished it off with chips and salsa. lol... so we had japanese, lao, and a little bit of mexican. Oh.. I washed this all down with a nice cold glass of iced coffee. I was a happy camper. :D
All the sushi looks good. I've noticed that Publix does sell sushi but I've never tried them. I want some more nam again, I can never get tired of eating it. Even the chips and salsa looks good.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm..i was gonna post them pics..but stuff comes up..lol..i might tonight! sorry lome..

ohhh lome, your sushis' looks really good!!!!!!!..my mouth is watering..

i still have and wants to try nam...oh where can i find some???..does thai restuarant serves em??? oh shoot i guess i can ask my cousin..they have a laos chef at their restuarant!...but they are a long drive away... :(

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..i was gonna post them pics..but stuff comes up..lol..i might tonight! sorry lome..

ohhh lome, your sushis' looks really good!!!!!!!..my mouth is watering..

i still have and wants to try nam...oh where can i find some???..does thai restuarant serves em??? oh shoot i guess i can ask my cousin..they have a laos chef at their restuarant!...but they are a long drive away... :(

You definitely have to try nam, it is so delicious!! No, Thai restuarants do not serve it, it's a Laotian dish.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's okay Ami... that means you just owe me lunch and dinner. ;)

LOL sure...sure i still need to get those pics of the food from my cam..argh..been so lazy to borrow my sisters laptop for 5 mins..hahah

anyhow i will ask my cousin bout making nam..when i go visit her in san diego in december. hopefully someone knows how to make it.. :lol:

btw i will have loads of pics for you too lome..since they own a restaurant!... and so does her in-laws.. :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Moved for college and i've been eating too much Thai food

Usually i don't like red curry but I gotta say their's tasted really yummy

My sister's dish...i hate shrimp

The pad-see ew was a bit different than the ones i've encountered but still delicious

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome..i like the super moist tender shrimp... ate too much fried ones..im starting to get sick of shrimps too

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Nai, the dish with the shrimp looks so good!! I want some Thai food now :D

Here's what my sister and I made for lunch today.

Chili Cheese Fries:

lady0fdarkness

looks delicious Jane... well.. for me, minus the cheese... I'm not really fond of cheese, but chili fries is good!!

lady0fdarkness

Last night's dinner
Fried eggs W/ tomatoes, scallions, onions, and soaked in Thai/Lao soy sauce (Num Sa-ew); along with baked chicken, rice, and pepper dipping sauce. And for dessert, we had my Mom's marble birthday cake from Publix!

And this is what I ate for lunch today. My fiance brought home one of his dishes that he made at work. Some kind Spanish food consisting of chicken w/onions, potatoes, and adobo seasoning in a broth along with rice. And mashed potatoes mixed with ground beef, and a nice glass of water!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Home made Durian Boba Tea :lol: I like mines with extra ice :wub: and Tapioca

And Lome your food looks so yummy! man -.-" I should post pics of food here to heheh. LOL but Im moving to a new place lol so I'll be visiting this thread often since finally it'll only be me and the hubby and no relatives (cousins and aunts) living with us -.-" LOL