Pictures of your Meal

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh no problem...that sure fulfilled my craving...and it was very good with the sake bombs too!

LMAO youre gonna choose the rolls over umm...how bout the sushi for the main course..and umm as desserts?? lol i wouldnt mind that you know?! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol...Ami... I think I'll have the rolls for the main course, and then more rolls for deserts. I'm serious...lol.. when it comes to sushi, I'm like head over heals.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Ami... I think I'll have the rolls for the main course, and then more rolls for deserts. I'm serious...lol.. when it comes to sushi, I'm like head over heals.

LMAO wow...ok..eat to your hearts content...then umm...can come later!... i can eat and stare at him...or we can feed one another ...ok i should stop while im ahead ...dont wanna over excite myself for nothing.. :lol:

ohhh and i had this to snack on for two days..and i still have some..it was good too..with some vitamin dragonfruit flavored water...

oh looked, i almost finished the bag and i just noticed the 50% less fat on it! healthy eating?? :rolleyes:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! the sushi rolls look so good!! and the fried calamari too!! dang, I want some now, especially the calamari :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i had this for lunch today...my mom made it..i just eat..lol

it was good...very fulfilling..cause i didnt eat dinner til 8ish..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh im drooling over that dessert with the ice cream over there!!! ohhh and that chinese lookchin looks good too..

i knew i should have eaten dinner last night!!!...ahhh i cant stand this im gonna go buy some snacks now... :lol:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Here's what my sister and I made for dinner yesterday and today:

Yesterday we made Spring Rolls & Fried Prawn (Shrimp) Chips

Spring Rolls:

Shrimp Chips:

And for dinner tonight, Chicken Pad Thai (it actually came out right and good...lol..we've attempted at making it plenty of times before, but it didn't come out right):

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ooo Jane I love those shrimp chip things, but I totally hate shrimp. I think I'm really psycho LOL. Mmm and I sure want some chicken pad thai.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Ooo Jane I love those shrimp chip things, but I totally hate shrimp. I think I'm really psycho LOL. Mmm and I sure want some chicken pad thai.
hahaha...no you're not psycho, i'm like that too!! i hate onions, but i love onion rings and i hate garlic, but i love garlic bread!!! other than these two things, i will hardly eat onions and do no use garlic at all when i cook things that calls for garlic :D .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Jane!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH WHAT YOU EAT!! :D

Thanks for posting them... sighhh............. I wish I was your sister. :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Jane!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH WHAT YOU EAT!! :D

Thanks for posting them... sighhh............. I wish I was your sister. :D
thanks!! hahaha. it's just me and my twin sister that are always cooking and it's just us living at home with our parents now, our older sister moved out to be closer to work, but she hardly cooked anyways.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome..ya i enjoy looking at pictures of food too!..shoot i need to eat some more good food too! ^_^

ahhh im drooling here..!

them spring rolls sounds good just bout now!!!

Ps..aww youre a twin jane?! Cool! :D

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
LOL lome..ya i enjoy looking at pictures of food too!..shoot i need to eat some more good food too! ^_^

ahhh im drooling here..!

them spring rolls sounds good just bout now!!!

Ps..aww youre a twin jane?! Cool! :D
yes I'm a twin, that's why we're always cooking and doing everything together :D . Sarn, our sarNworld creator knows us, we went to the same school from elementary to high school. (i'll try to post pics of my twin and I later).

This weekend we're going out for my 2 friends bday celebration for sushi, so i'll try to take pictures of those too, can't wait!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes I'm a twin, that's why we're always cooking and doing everything together :D . Sarn, our sarNworld creator knows us, we went to the same school from elementary to high school. (i'll try to post pics of my twin and I later).

This weekend we're going out for my 2 friends bday celebration for sushi, so i'll try to take pictures of those too, can't wait!!

ahh that is sooo cool!..and i so cant wait also!!!

lome is preparing to drool again i can already see it ... :lol: