PICTURES FROM THE PARTY AT MAJESTIC

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i was dancing most of the time, so i didn't get a chance to take that many pictures this time.
and i didn't bring the camera with me to the dance floor so i couldn't get pictures of the rowdy people either.
lol.
but here are just a few of the place...
it was not very organized.
i'm a lil disappointed..
ehehe.

this is the first thing that pissed me off when i got there..
one of the girls that was showing sponsors their seats placed us at the wrong table..
she asked us how much we paid and then said.. "okay.. well.. you guys can sit over here then.."
i thought to myself.. "so we really don't even have a 'real' table set up for us? what kind of shiet is this?"

$150 for this and unorganized entertainment?

yeah.. ahaha...

it was really... i don't know.. stupid?
the same girl that took us at the wrong table took my parents to a different table when they arrived...
it wasn't the best seating.. but it was better than the orginal table...

at least they had a proper name plate for us.
we had to make our own at maim tseeb tseeb's party.
but that party was so much better than this one...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why people would spend over $100 - $300 to buy those tables. It's a waste of money. You can still see wih your $30 ticket seat. It's not a big place to begin with. You paid so much but they only served you water and candies. What the heck is that? I thought they were going to serve people with real food, like rice and fried chicken.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I don't know why people would spend over $100 - $300 to buy those tables. It's a waste of money. You can still see wih your $30 ticket seat. It's not a big place to begin with. You paid so much but they only served you water and candies. What the heck is that? I thought they were going to serve people with real food, like rice and fried chicken.
lol.
yup.
that's true.
i don't know why i spend that much either..
but some parties are worth it.. while some aren't..
it's all on a risk.
=/

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i say its not that bad to sit there...at least u have something to sit at n sometime to snack with during the concert..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
OH MY FREAKEN GOD!!!

Are you damn serious???

They served you junk food with sodas!!!

omg!!! so pityful!!

Well, it's alright....please forgive them....maybe they're just can't afford to buy good dessert...

JUst think that $150 as a donation for them....aite......Yeah a DONATION....k....

But good thing, we didn't bought ticket....my mom almost bought it but change her mind....whoo!!! so close mamn...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i say its not that bad to sit there...at least u have something to sit at n sometime to snack with during the concert..
if you've ever been to a hmong party
and you compare this one to the previous ones you attended.
this is really shitty
lol.
i've been to a lot of them.. so this one has the lowest rating... ehehe

cecilia

Staff member
muaha.We got better seat when we go to kat's and p'aon's concert and we pay less than that :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
What a waste. I would personally never invest in that much money for a Hmong celeb's concert. Especially Tub Fwm's....cause that dude stole my foundation. Hmfp.

I think I can plan a better party with all that $150's.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
What a waste. I would personally never invest in that much money for a Hmong celeb's concert. Especially Tub Fwm's....cause that dude stole my foundation. Hmfp.

I think I can plan a better party with all that $150's.
yeah.
but i was going out on a limb with my money
shiet!
ahahah
the one in 2003 when he came was better than this one..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
you must be some kind of spoiled daughter to be getting reserved VIP seats at all those concerts, nkaujhmooblauj! So lucky :p Wish I had that kind of luxery.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you must be some kind of spoiled daughter to be getting reserved VIP seats at all those concerts, nkaujhmooblauj! So lucky :p Wish I had that kind of luxery.
i wish i was spoiled!!
lol.
i paid half and my older sister paid half
then we just invited our sisters and our silly bfs..
and of course.. our parents...
sometimes my mom pays too...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
man tat seat is hella far from the stage......i remember going 2 those kinda of party........but i didn't spent $150 on it but $15 or $20 n it's like i'm sitting in those $150 table already......

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
man tat seat is hella far from the stage......i remember going 2 those kinda of party........but i didn't spent $150 on it but $15 or $20 n it's like i'm sitting in those $150 table already......
i'd rather buy my single ticket too.
but sometimes all the seats are taken in the back..
and i'm not about to stand for 6 hours!!!
lolz.