PICTURE" KEV HLUB NYOB QHOV TWG" PART 2?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehe...I love this movie...its one of the most popular one from the early 90s....it was really really good and sad too...and I always thought this girl Nkauj Hli (real name Yer Moua) is so pretty too....she is....thanks for posting the pictures again....I have this complete set and will keep it forever too....ummm...do you have screencaps of a different movie this main girl did-->in the end she committed suicide with her new bf...i really want to see that movie again....i believe the title is Pauj Txoj Kev Chim with character names of Komeng, Cheng and Ka/Gao Zoua...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
THis movie is so AWESOME for a movie that was produced by in the days, if you know what i mean. Man we used to have all the parts too, but they all disappered (probably stupid cousins borrowing them and never returning it) but anywho, we still have only part 3.

Hehehe...I love this movie...its one of the most popular one from the early 90s....it was really really good and sad too...and I always thought this girl Nkauj Hli (real name Yer Moua) is so pretty too....she is....thanks for posting the pictures again....I have this complete set and will keep it forever too....ummm...do you have screencaps of a different movie this main girl did-->in the end she committed suicide with her new bf...i really want to see that movie again....i believe the title is Pauj Txoj Kev Chim with character names of Komeng, Cheng and Ka/Gao Zoua...
Hey Mae, you wann copy me a version of it? LOL!!! NO seriously I would buy a version of it but there are none out there. Man movies used to be so expensive back in the days too! The were like 15-20 bucks.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
this one is my favor also. i have the complete set. do you have screencaps of this other movie made back in the 90's where it goes the main girl didn't have kids and so the mother-in-law wanted her son to get married to another girl to have a grand child for the mother?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehe...part 1 was okay for me...but I loved parts 2 and 3 of Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
gosh...i want to see it again...i remember that i watched it but dang it was when i was a kid...dont remember everything...i want to see it...ehehe...

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I will post part 3 on monday because my brother always on.......too bad I don't have part 1....someone borrow is gone never found it....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
hey i just finished watching this movie like last week...=)...i love part three the most..its good...its also sad too....i think they should consider remaking this movie....i bet they'll make alot of money...o yeah i also love cua yaj's songs that hey played in here too...anyone knows where i can find her songs to this movie???...tell me

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I remember seeing it when I was younger...and it is very good like everyone was saying...however...I didn't like where it took place...but the storyline is good.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this...XD... gosh I feel old...it was rather good...