Picture Ceez & Noon at Champs Elysees (PARIS) + VideO

Ana

sarNie Adult
They left already so they filmed all their scenes there already? That's quick!!

thanx, 4 the clip sophie!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Hahaha so cute P'C in the video :D

From what I know everything they filmed in Paris is the beginning of the lakorn
then they will continue to film in Thailand so the characters will go back there lol

Very nice to meet u girls jensen, phone et so et ur sis :)

Jen :: moi aussi envoi moi kelke photos haha :)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
sooo JEALOUS! i had to laugh about Noon's "bonjour". lol just a question...do they have a sense of humour? random, i know but just curious. thanks for clips and pics! :wub:

Pac

sarNie Egg
Noon looks pretty hehe and cee looks cute! thanks for sharing >.< ur sooo lucky!!! ^_^

Susie

sarNie Adult
sophie so u live in paris and happen to have connections that's how u found out cee&noon was going to be there?? CEE IS SCRUMPTIOUS!! any more pic guys?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
awww ur lucky! i would looooove to meet noon and cee!! hawties =)

Sophie

sarNie Elites
sophie so u live in paris and happen to have connections that's how u found out cee&noon was going to be there?? CEE IS SCRUMPTIOUS!! any more pic guys?
I know by p'Ceez's Fanclub and phone also with p'Noon's fanclub that's why we know all about this =)

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg u guys R EXTREMELY LUCKY!!! wait besides thai does cee speaks english?? just wondering

Sophie

sarNie Elites
omg u guys R EXTREMELY LUCKY!!! wait besides thai does cee speaks english?? just wondering
Huum I don't really know if he can speak english or not
coz he always say the same sentence " where do u come from " haha
But I think he can understand a little bit =)

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I thought he do speak english. Cuzz in Sai Lom he did speak alittle.
Can speak or not, he's still cute though :blush:

Susie

sarNie Adult
where do u come from?? LMAO. i know ana that he did speak english in sai lom & pretty good. i was just wondering if he speaks it cuz don't amy speak english?? JUST WONDERING=D that's right HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahaha...this is so interesting. this made me think of when i was going out to southeast asia, ppl kept telling me how there were stars on my flight once i got off, and i just didn't notice anything. no paparazi's or red carpet...i just don't get how they treat asian stars over there. no special treatment?

well, that noon chic's got a cute style...love her dress. n that cee dude's pretty hot stuff. man so where's miss.jensen and the fans in there?

aah..paris.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I love ur clip Sooooo ^_^

Hey ya une tof que j'ai po eu -_-
Celle en groupe le soir la lol
Tu pe me l'envoyer par e-mail ?
Merciii ^_^