Picture Ceez & Noon at Champs Elysees (PARIS) + VideO

DraZ

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the pics !! :loool:

Shame on me ! I live in Paris and I didn't even know that they're here !!
What is the purpose of their visit ? Lakorn promotion ?

noungning

Heartless
no offend to noon's fan...but she looks old now if you pay attention to her face you'll see the cheeks and stuffs...
i'm confused. when do u look at someone's face and not see their cheeks? :blink:

ahahah wow cee looks cuter on the pix... i never thought he was cute on the lakorns. but he actually looks better in person i'm surprised. :rolleyes:

:D i finally get to see how jensen looks like :p what a cutie! i wanna see more pictures u frenchies. pull em out now! :)

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
i'm so jealous..i want to meet p'noon SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

Phone, is p'NOON that skinny in person???? WOWWWWWWWWW!! I can't believe cuz maybe I need to get in shapre too..lol.. :yahoo:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
noon looks diff and not that pretty in person i guess cuz we always see her with make- up and all. Females do look m ore diff than guys in person cuz on t.v./maga women pu tmore make- up and more accessories to decorate them than men and that's is y cee look better than noon in person. No matter wat guys dun put a whole lot of make- up than females. Noon looks old and not like herself in t.v. and all, but then it's normal cuz everybody do not look as good in person when compared with on- screen although there r some people who are not photogenic, but then better looking in person, but only a few people who r like this. Most people r better looking on- screen and not so in person.

Phone

sarNie Egg
noon looks diff and not that pretty in person i guess cuz we always see her with make- up and all. Females do look m ore diff than guys in person cuz on t.v./maga women pu tmore make- up and more accessories to decorate them than men and that's is y cee look better than noon in person. No matter wat guys dun put a whole lot of make- up than females. Noon looks old and not like herself in t.v. and all, but then it's normal cuz everybody do not look as good in person when compared with on- screen although there r some people who are not photogenic, but then better looking in person, but only a few people who r like this. Most people r better looking on- screen and not so in person.
Well i don't know if you've ever seen P'Noon in person...well, for me it was the first time, and all I can say, it's she's really pretty in person and I think, the first reaction that i've had with jensen was " P'Noon suay jang, suay kwa nai TV ik "...cuz It was her, she was totally natural..with almost no make-up...and i like her more like that...So yes, as you said people can look diff when you see them in person...BUT not always in a bad way...for me it wasn't, in this case.
But I totally respect your opinion because it's a judgment from what you see with these pics...
And as for the fact she looks old, I think it's pretty hard looking fresh after 17 hours in a plane...
And yes "Vic*Town" P'Noon is really skinny but always with a smile! :blush:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
You guys are really lucky to have met them! France seems to be THE place to meet thai celebs. and i take my comment back..i think Noon looks pretty good without makeup. I look a million worse after a long plane ride. But i agree, most actresses tend to look more different in person than onscreen just because the amount of makeup they usually have on. Guys just have that advantage over us girls.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Be careful ! some of these pics may hurt u if u are sensitive....So please skip this post if u dun wanna see an ugly person there ! hehe not P'noon, not Cee, not Phone, but me of course hehe !!!

For some ppl here who thought i was a tranny, I officially declare that i'm not lol !!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hey!! toooooo kool!!!!

Question: So how do you guys know when celebrities are flying into town??????? I notice that several members already met other celebrities at the airport...... Do you guys sleep there or have their flight information or something. And also, do celebrities in thailand fly regular passager airlines and private or something????

Ana

sarNie Adult
Really lucky!! I'm like one of cee's biggest fan but no chance meeting him..lol..!! Thanx, 4 sharing!!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
Cee look darker than i expected
he look hot in one of the pix, where you guys are exchangin numbers?? did you get his digits??

noungning

Heartless
Hey!! toooooo kool!!!!

Question: So how do you guys know when celebrities are flying into town??????? I notice that several members already met other celebrities at the airport...... Do you guys sleep there or have their flight information or something. And also, do celebrities in thailand fly regular passager airlines and private or something????
hahah yeah it's a secret thing they have, they have someone camping out at the airport for them lmfao!!!

but i think they'd fly the regular flights, just maybe business class rather than economy?

lol but i met an actor in thai when i was flying, if anyone watches Penthor - i saw p'golf flying to Oudone hahaha i was actually standing right next to him shuttling to the plane... lol but i was too afraid to ask for a pix, man i should've and boy oh boy is he really unmanly lol rainbow colored LV lol! :p

How tall is she in person, she's quite a bit taller than you in the pic.
yeah i was wondering the same thing, i think she's 5'7 but she looks like a monster in the pix from her being so tall lol when compared to everyone else.

Cee look darker than i expected
he look hot in one of the pix, where you guys are exchangin numbers?? did you get his digits??
hahah yeah can u share his digits, i'll call him when i'm in thai! :D

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
lol yea.. let me know how you guys know they are coming?
by the time i know celebs came to sydney.. its too late. a few months ago May Pitchanart came to syd (i love her!).. when i found out she came, it was too late .. otherwise i wouldve camp outside the airport.. hahah~

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
god dang ur soooooooo freaken lucky................i want autographz 2................ :unsure: ..................