tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to hunsa.com

i wonder who won

credit to innnews.co.th/eayjang/en-tik.com

more coming soon

neena

sarNie Adult
awe, everyone looked pretty cute. tv pool parties always have ppl dressed up very unique, wasn't last year hats or something? it was pretty cool. fang's eye make-up looks cute even when she's looking down! KWAN HAS THE PLANET AROUND HER HEAD! hahaha...are they promoting to save the planet this year? hahah :lol: i wanna see videos from this party! wheres my favorite ppl aum/aff/ken/ann/tik.... :huh:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
poo looks lighter than b4. Noon's nose look kinda awkward and she does not look that good in the pix.Kwan, Fang, and Yui look pretty.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
what was the theme this year? every one looks pretty but what is pancake wearing

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wat is up with the contact lens..it looks like almost everyone is wearing one..Can't they stay brown-eyes or natural...it makes them not look natural beautiful, but it made them look like a drag...(sorry to say)...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes omg the couples won; man ken is hot in anything he wears huh? mean, not a lot of people can pull that off...

sooo dreamy...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like all the pics! Ken and Anne look super cute! I like Anne's hair.

The contacts are tripping me out! Poo looks a little weird with the hair, skin tone and eye color...

Otherwise the stars are looking HOT!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I feel so ugly looking at all these beautiful people..

I'm gonna have to visit my Momma again, so she can tell me that I'm beautiful too.