Don't Cha / TaTa & Venus
I Will Survive / TaTa & Venus
สาวอีสาน / Venus
Mila Mila
Dhoom Dhoom
El Nin Yo
Come Rain Come Shine
I Believe

it was her birthday the day before (14th dec)

I wish i was at that concert
It looks so amazing !! Better than the previous one...
And I like her sexy outfit haha !!
By the way for this concert she lost 5 kg (i saw her before she was getting fat LOL~)
Im going to buy the CD for sure :lol:

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Will this concert be on VCD? I'd love to get it, cause you're right, everyone was saying it was an AMAZING show~~
I love all her outfits~~ Thanks for posting!!
Question, though,
Is that Venus Flytrap singing with her with the feather boas? :lol:

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
About her looks... sorry guys, but I think she is very unattractive. Singing in Thai is very good, but in English she is on an average level. I prefer Mint over her when singing in English.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing!! but what is she wearing?? isn't she kinda setting a bad explain to the younger kids who like her? but i like her songs!!!

jamalle

sarNie Egg
If a person is want to be bad. please don't blame on someone elses for your own action. As we all know that she is a singer. If I'm going to a concert I expect a performer to wears something like tata wearing. I don't want to see someone in casual outfit. Growup. Don't judge people of theirs outside appearence. I'm not starting up any arguement. Look at Mam Kathleeya, the princess of the entertaiment. I don't have to explain more. How protected is she and what happened to her. I used to look up at Mam of how well she carries herself. Just remember this if you respect yourself and parents. Something I learn from tata beside the revealing wardrobe is that she not pregnant yet and if she changes men so often maybe she hasn't find mr. right yet. Tata is not perfect and so are we.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
the pictures are wonderful! now i'm waiting to get a glimpse of this concert. love her songs and she looks great in anything with that body... thanks for sharing!